Chapter 8

"Mingyu! Mingyu!" People Were Starting to Stare at Me Like I Was Crazy But I Don't Care. "Min-Oof" I Hit A Buff Chest and Fall On My Butt. A Big Hand Takes Mine and Pulls Me Up. "Sorry about That....." He Smiles Sheepishly. I Actually Looked At Him and, "Soonyoung?" I Ask, Him Surprised. "Wait, Are You The Girl Who Ordered Three F/F Milkshakes?" He Asks.

I Was About to Respond But He Interrupted Me. "It Was......... Y/N! Am I Right?" I Nod and He Has The Biggest Smile On His Face. I Laugh and We Start a Conversation.

"Why Did You Order Three?" "Whaaaat, A Girl Can Get Thirsty." We Both Laugh And A Pouty Mingyu Appears Before us. "Mingyu!" Me and Soonyoung Exclaim. "Hey Hosh." Mingyu Said Getting Closer To My Side. "How Do You Know Hoshi Y/n?" Mingyu Asks His Arm Pressing Against Mine. "Remember I Told You That Soonyoung Worked At a MacDonalds?" I Tell Him and He 'Ohs'. Me and Soonyoung Laugh.

For The Rest of The Time We Were At The Store, Me and Soonyoung Got along Really Well. While Shopping. "Ahh, I Gotta Go. Mingyu We Need you To Cook again." Soonyoung Smiled. "But I Need to Hang Out With My Childhood Bestfriend." He Pouted. "Okay I Guess. I'll Text You Y/n! also Don't Get Mad If We Burn The Stove Kay? Bye~". Soonyoung Waves and We Start Walking Back To My House.

"Mingyu, Why Are You So Sad?" I Ask Stopping, Grabbing His Shoulders. He Looks At Me and Sighs. "You Ignored Me the whole Time." He Frowns. "Mingyu, It Doesn't Matter because I'm Gonna Give you All My Attention Anyway." I Laugh. He Smiles and Takes My Hand in His.

------------------------
Ugh. I'm a Terrible Author. Gosh. I Hope You Enjoyed This Short Chapter...... Saranghaeyo Unicorns~!

Coffee Shop • Mingyu X Fem!Reader•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara