Chapter 10

•Mingyu's POV•

Y/n Fell Asleep On the couch After Watching F/S With Me. When She sleeps, She looks like a Little Bunny Dreaming Of Carrots. Her hands Molded Into the Shape of Paws and Cute Snores Flew out of her mouth.

I Move Some of her Hair out of her face with My index Finger and Sigh. "Why won't the universe let me tell you how I feel? Why haven't you caught on yet?" I asked Myself, Stroking Her cheek Ever so slightly.

I Pick Her up Carefully and Bring her to her room, Only to Softly Lay her down. I pull The covers over Body and Smile When She Wiggles Her Feet.

I Quietly Leave the room, and Settle Down on the couch. I look up at the ceiling fan, Daydreaming.

z
   z
       Z
           Z

"Mingyu~~ Wakey Wakey~" My eyes Flutter open To see Y/n's Bright Smile. "I Made some Coffee For you~" Her Honey-like Voice Ran through my Ears and I leaned Up carefully.

"Thank you..." I Murmured still tired, Taking the Coffee. She Nodded and Sat Down Next to me.

"Gyu Your Phone kept going off with notifications." Y/n Said, Sipping her Coffee[Or Whatever you drink].

"Ahh~ It was Probably the guys...!" I said Getting an idea. "Hey! Do you want to meet them?" I ask Excitedly.

She Looked surprised but Looks Down in concentration. "I would Love to! But I can't..." she Stared At me with her beautiful Glossy E/c Eyes.

After breaking out of my trans, I ask, "why Not?" She Looked Down Almost Guilty. "I told Kia I would Hang out with her today." Her Sweet Voice was Barely Audible.

I laughed. "W-why are you laughing?" She Stuttered, making me Laugh even more. "Because you think I'll get mad at you for the smallest reasons!" I held my stomach, almost Dying.

After My laughter dyed down, I playfully Brought her to my chest. Little Did she know, My heart Was Going Crazy.

"I have to go see The boys anyway! I'm not gonna Take away your freedom! Your my best friend, Be happy!" I Quietly Mumbled, Petting Her soft H/c Hair.

"Thank you Gyu, I don't deserve You." She Looked Up at me and smiled, I just Chuckled.

•Y/n's POV•

I Arrived At The Basket ball Court, Kia And Me frequently Hung out here with other friends, and Smiled Upon seeing all my friends.

"Kia! J! Sio!" I Cheered, running To my friends. They turned And waved happily, Accepting my hug.

J Is a Pretty chill Girl. She Loves Playing Games And Doesn't really Go out much, But She's Amazing at Sports! She Did Volleyball, Football, and Soccer! Now She's Running Track! She's Also Very Dependable! J Has straight, Short Blonde Hair and Brown Eyes.

Sio Is The Sweetest Boy you'll meet! He'll Be There For you No matter what! One time I Was Sick, He went to my house, Cooked me Some soup, and Gave me Medication! But He Can Be Very..... Intimidating At Times. Sio Has Brown Fluffy Hair and Light Blue Eyes.

"Y/n! I heard Mingyu Was Back?" J Hopped Of The bleachers and Landed Next to A confused Sio.

"Yup! I'm so Happy!" I cheered, Kia Laughing Beside me. "Oh... That's Nice..." Sio Mumbled, Grabbing His arm and Looking down.

"Sio What's Wrong?" I asked Softly Touching his Arm. "Oh I'm late for My Tutor Session! See you guys Later!" He Said Quickly and ran away, waving back to us.

"Uh Bye...?" We All said, Suspicious At his Actions. "Well Anyway, You guys want to get some food?" J Asks Closing The game On her phone, and Putting Her phone in her back pocket. Me and Kia Nodded, Then We headed to A Little Corner Store.

----------/------/---------
Short Short!! Sorry!! I have Huge Tests Coming Up next week And I already Feel Pressured! I'll try to get chapter 11 and 12 out soon thought! Saranghaeyo~ Unicorns💖