Chapter 9

I Settle Down On The Couch, Mingyu Wondering into The Kitchen, I Guess To Get a Snack. As I Grip The Remote In My Hand, I hear A Clash In The Kitchen and I Jump. I Run to Where Mingyu Was, and I See Sharp Pieces Of Glass All Over the Floor.

He Looks At Me Sheepishly and I Smile. "Why Are You Smiling? Aren't you mad?" He Asks, Taking Unnecessary Big Steps Over The pieces Of Glass. "Mad? No! I Expected This." I Laughed as I Grabbed a Broom and Mingyu Followed me Like a Lost Puppy.

"What Does That Mean?" He Asked, Probably Pouting. "It Means Your Adorable." I Turn Around to face Him and Boop His Nose With My Finger. I Could See The red On his Face, as I Turned around To Clean Up The Glass.

"T-That Wasn't Necessary!" I Saw Him Cross His Arms Out of the Side of my eye. He Looked So Adorable!

"I Think It Was." I Said Matter-of-Factly, Throwing Away The Glass In The dust pan. I Put Away The Broom and Dustpan, and Continue Getting The plates Mingyu Was Trying To Get.

"So What Did You Want to cook? I'll cook it." I Said Closing The Cupboard I Got the plates from.

I Turned around, Only To Be Cornered By Mingyu and The Counter. His Hands Were In Both Sides Of Me and His Face was Close. "I'm a Grown Man! I don't need help." He Said, His Eyes Staring So Intently At Me.

I Smile, Take His Hands In Mine and Push Him Away. "That Doesn't explain What Happened Just A few seconds Ago." I laughed as He Quickly retracted his Hands From Mine.

"I'll Let you Cook, But Break Anything Else, I break Your Face." I Jokingly Shove His Chest and He Smiles. "Okey Dokey~!" He Went to the pantry to Get ingredients, While I walked into the Living Room.

THREE HOURS LATER

"Dinner is Served!" Mingyu Came In The Living Room holding One Big Plate In Both Hands, And a White-Pink Apron Around His Body. He Sets A Plate in front of me and I Stare in Hunger and Awe.

"Try It!" He Clasps His Hands Together, as I Take A Bite. "Oh My Gosh! This Is Amazing!" I Quickly Grab Another bite and Mingyu Chuckles, Sitting next to me and Eating his Food. "Thank You Min!" I Say With a Mouth Full Of Food. He Nods.

"Ugh I'm So Full." I Say Leaning back and Rubbing My Stomach. "Good! I Won't have to deal with you being Hungry." He Joked Which made me Hit His Arm. He Gripped My Fist And Brought me Up To Him. "Would You Love Me If I Cooked for you everyday?" He Asked Staring at Me intensely Again. "W-What?" My Heart Started speeding Up again.

"Just Kidding!" Mingyu Let Go of My Hand And Laughed. "Yea.... Haha." I Laughed Bitterly.

---------------------------
Sorry For the Hiatus And Short Chapter guys!! When I Wrote This I Had so many feels Omg.