What is Life Advice On The Line?

Hi guys!

I wanted to start a new book that deals with giving advice for those who need it! I will be posting up topics as chapters so feel free to click anything. Post away! Ask! Give opinions and comments! Don't be afraid to share what you think! Feel free to request some life topics so I can post and give a piece of my mind about it! I would like to help those who are having trouble with life or struggling with anything. Even if the topic request is silly or not, I don't care. Don't hesitate to comment on your thoughts. I will try my best to give my opinions and advice to help you out as much. So have a thought or idea that you're waiting to discuss about? Post below! If you feel that your request is really personal then private message me, and I'll get back as soon as I can.

Remember! :

No topic is "weird" because we all go through life differently!

Warning! :

Some topics may be disturbing or mature, so if you have a question/comment or feel uncomfortable, message me privately. Don't rant or post rude comments on here. This book is strictly to help out people, not to ridicule or make a mockery of anyone. This is real life so of course the topics may be mature.

Thanks all so much for reading this and sharing your thoughts! I hope you all the best in life! =)