Self-Image

Self-Image

• self-image - How one sees or feels about oneself

What do you think of yourself? How do you see yourself? Do you have a hard time finding who are? What you like? Do you tend to follow others because you're not sure how to be yourself? You're not sure what is the real you?

First things first, look at yourself. Do you like what you see? If you don't, look again. This is the body you're in. Under your skin is what is unique. No one can be a clone of you. Sure, maybe some can look and dress the same with same hair or clothes, but your mentality is far different from everyone. No one can have the same mind and heart.

Do you compare yourself with others? I admit, I have. I'm sure everyone has. It's natural to look at yourself to others and maybe pick out some differences or similarities. Have you ever tried to be like that one person who you envy? Maybe because you weren't sure how to express yourself so when you look at that person, they seem like the perfect model.

Well, let me tell you, no one is ever perfect. We were not made made to be perfect. Heck, if I was perfect, I would be fake. I wouldn't even feel like myself. I probably wouldn't even know who I am.

Spend time with yourself if you don't know what you like. Play sports, draw, run, workout, write a story. Do whatever you feel. Explore new things. Experience life. Look at life in a different point of view. See a new you. Fill the spaces. Learn a new song. Sing your heart out. Dance out your emotions. Play an instrument. Laugh out out loud.

If you can look inside yourself and accept who you are in and out, you will find out what kind of image you are. There is only one kind of your image. Look in the mirror and be the best you that you can be. It all starts with YOU.

My quotes for you:

"Finding yourself makes you grow stronger; don't be afraid of creating yourself."

"Believe in yourself, and you will grow confidence."