Lost Loved Ones

Lost Loved Ones

• lost loved ones - those who are close to you that past away

This may not be an easy topic to talk about because it's sensitive and very sad for some people.

I recently went to a funeral, and even though I didn't know the person, it was unfortunate that he passed away from all his family, relatives, friends, etc.

Every year I hear more and more people passing away, and it makes me sad because even though I feel sad for the family and friends, I wouldn't know how they truly feel. What can I do? I feel helpless and more sad. I wish I can do something. All I can do is be there and comfort them.

When it comes to death, we often feel uncomfortable because it's something we don't wanna touch on, especially those who lost a loved one. It makes us feel uneasy and just reminds us of the past memories spent with the loved one.

People take lost loved ones differently. Some may grieve for a long time because they can't let go of the person who they love so dearly. Some try to move on and think positively that the loved one is in a better place. Others aren't sure how to react.

Overtime, they say time will heal. It just really depends on the person. Sometimes, time doesn't always heal because the painful emotions are still there. Time is not a bandage but a clock to let us know that there's a time for everything we say, do, feel, and live.

If we grieve, we cry. Go ahead, let it all out. If we smile, we try our best to move forward. It is never easy to walk away from loosing someone you knew for a lifetime. It doesn't mean you force yourself to forget or move forward to quickly heal your pain, but take your time and remember to still live. Dark times come when we least expect it, and death is sure not light to take or carry on our shoulders. Because everyday we wake up remembering a mental image of the face of the one we lost. You are not alone. They may be gone, but they'll always be in your heart to stay.

We come and go. We never know when life takes its turn on us. Yes, it's scary to think about death because no one wants to know the date of their death. We all know we'll be gone someday, whether it is next year, tomorrow, or today. We'll see each other and meet again in the afterlife that takes us away to a better place.

Don't wait the last minute to make captured memories. Live life to the fullest because it might not be so full if we don't take the chance to fill in our lives.