Introduction

This is only a fan fiction from the movie Rise of the guardians. The characters; Jack Frost Bunnymund Pitch Black North and Tooth fairy are not originally mine.

Characters:

Jack Frost – the guardian responsible for the kids hyperactivity especially during Christmas Eve. Has the ability to use ice as powers.

Pitch Black- A.K.A the boogieman, responsible for kid’s nightmares and mostly devours peoples fear.

Tooth- known as the tooth fairy, responsible of keeping Childs memories in the form of their own teeth.

Bunnymund- the easter bunny who appears on the easter holiday. Paints eggs and lets kids find it.

Sandy- the opposite of Pitch Black, instead of nightmares he makes the dreams of the children according to their imaginations.

North- known as Santa Claus. You already know what he does In Christmas eve.

Luke- Luna's little brother.

Luna- identified as the moon guardian. She has a dark brown hair and emerald green eyes.

Lunassence- known as Luna Divinestone in her past life. She has the ability to shoot white dusted arrows that eliminates anything that belongs to the dark.

Luna Divinestone is a highschool senior who was chosen to be Pitch's power source. But things become more complicated as the guardians discovered that the Man in the Moon gave a spark of his power to Pitch Black, In order for him to turn her into a guardian when the time comes.

What are Pitch's intentions? what kind of guardian will she become? what is her center?

If the guardians were made to protect the children.... who will protect them?