More Than Friends -Patrick-

You were sitting on your couch watching Harry Potter until your phone started to buzz. It was your friend, Patrick.

Patrick: Come out to your front yard.
Y/N: Why?

Patrick: Cuz I'm out there.

You chuckled at that.

Y/N: Creep!

Patrick: PLZ JUST GET UR BUTT OUT HERE!!

Y/N: OK OK FINE! Jeez.

Patrick: Ok. Thank u. : )

You put up your phone and run to your room to put on some clothes. After that you put on your sneakers and run outside. You see Patrick sitting on the hood of his car with his legs crossed like a 4 year old. He saw you come out and scrambled to his feet.
"Now, what did you want to tell me SO badly, 'Trick?" You asked

He didn't say any thing. He just put one hand on your cheek and one on your waist. Your heart pounded out of your chest and you felt your cheeks turn red.
"What are you doin-" you were cut off by him kissing you passionately. You were so surprised but you kissed him back. "Y/N, I've loved you ever since the day we met in 5th grade. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, after breaking apart from the kiss. You smiled and looked into his eyes "Yes." You said. He smiled like a goofy kid and kissed you again.

—————————————————
Hello there!! I hope you enjoyed my first story! Should there be a part 2 let me know!!
Bye😜😜