Mornings -Awsten Knight-

Yo, finally back with another imagine! It's been I while since I've written one. Glad to be back writing these. Enjoy!

(F/B)= Favorite Breakfast

Your POV
It was just about 8:30 in the morning. I was barely awake, and so was Awsten. His hair was messed up from sleep and he looked angelic with the sunlight on his face (Awsten Knight is an angel). He stirred lightly as I looked at him sleep, I know it's creepy but he looks so peaceful. His eyes opened slowly as he looked at me and smiled. "Morning," I said softly. "Hey." He replied back, his voice drowsy. We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. Our legs were tangled together and his arm was around my waist. I was almost about to fall back asleep before I decided to get up. "Nooo," he groaned. "Babe, I have work today. I've gotta get ready." I said to him. "Call in sick." He stated.
"I can't."

"Why?" He said. I sighed. "You know how my boss is." My boss is a psychopath. She's constantly up my ass about something and is always wanting everything to be more than perfect. Calling in sick would make me most likely loose my job.
He sighed. "Fine." He grumbled. I went to go get ready for the day.

Smol time skip brought to you by Awsten and his smolness

As I finished getting ready, there was (F/B) waiting on the table for me, along with Awsten sitting there. "Hey you." He said standing up to greet me. "Hi." I planted a small kiss on his nose. We went to eat, making small talk and the occasional hand holding or light kiss. When we finished our meal, I grabbed my keys. "Wait!" He said to me before I walked out the door. "What is is Awsten?" I said. He ran up to me and gave me a long kiss before whispering in my ear, "Have a good day."

Can I just say Awsten Knight is the most adorable pure sweet cute smol cinnamon roll squish baby boy that is too pure for this world. Ok bye Arren is out.