My Crazy Boyfriend (Ronnie Radke)

i've been listening to more falling in reverse and i like it and i saw them at warped which was fun and ronnie almost fought a dude which was fun so i based this imagine off that so here-

(also i changed some shit up because yep)

3rd person POV

Falling In Reverse was the last band playing for the night. It was the Atlanta date for Warped Tour and the day became completely rainy. But it was around 8:20 at night, and currently the band was playing "I'm Not A Vampire." (Y/N) was standing backstage watching her boyfriend, Ronnie, preform.
The crowd cheered as the song finished, and she cheered with them. And in a flash, her smile dropped. Ronnie was pissed off at some dude in the crowd, threatening him and everything. Some of the crew was holding him back, but he was yelling. The crowd started chanting "Fight him!" Over and over.
Ronnie looked over at (Y/N), who shook her head and mouthed "it's not worth it, babe." He proceeded to tell the crowd how it wasn't cool to do stuff like that. He played another song, and of course, the dude was still being an ass. After "Losing My Life" Ronnie lost it. He was about to jump off the stage. This time, the crowd couldn't hold him back. (Y/N) ran on stage, catching him before he jumped off the stage.
She took his face in her hands, and he instantly relaxed in his girlfriend's touch.
"Ronnie, baby. Don't do it. It's what this douche wants you to do. He's not worth it. Just finish the set, you're the last show of the night." She said to him, calming him down. He put his head on her shoulder, sighing. "I'm sorry." He said. "Don't apologize, love." She said to him. He smirked before picking her up, in front of the whole crowd. She squealed, instinctively wrapping her legs around his waist. "Ronnie!" She yelled, giggling. He didn't reply, and just planted a kiss on her neck, almost forgetting he had a show to play. "Yea, yea, go to your bitch!" The asshole in the crowd said. He smirked as (Y/N) flipped the dude off. Everyone in the crowd was recording everything that happened. Ronnie smashed his lips onto hers, (Y/N) returning the gesture and smiling. "You have a show to finish." She said to him. "Fine. But after the show, you're mine." He told her. As she blushed, he put her down. She walked, well; stumbled, off stage. Ronnie quickly slapped her ass, leaving the poor girl flustered as she walked off stage. "That's my amazing girlfriend (Y/N), and if you don't like her, go fuck yourself." He said.
"You guys are so cute!" and "I ship it!" Was heard in the crowd.

i did shit. idk when i can post another story as school has started for me. but it never mattered, i'm not consistent with updating.

arren out.