Flatlined -Gerard-

Y/H/C= your hair color
In this story, you die...so...yea.

Gerard's eyes filled with tears as he looked at you on your hospital bed, weak and pale (if your black, than your just weak. Not trying to be racist.). You looked up at him, and smiled weakly. "Hey, Gee." You said, close to a whisper. He only gave you a sad smile. He was too upset to say a word. He was also angry at you for not telling him that you've had leukemia for at least 3 months. Now here you are, about to die. The monitor got slower by the minute. "Hey, Gerard?" You say.

"Yea?" He says, his voice cracking.

"Once I die, I want you to move on. To be happy. I want you to-" you were cut off by him kissing you with lust. "I-I can't, Y/N. I just can't, I love you too much." He tells you, after breaking apart from the kiss and moving Y/H/C hair out of your face. "Babe, you have to. I would make me happy to see you happy." You told him, the monitor was slowing quickly. "Please, I love you." You told him. The last thing you heard was the monitor flatline, and the screams of grief and sadness coming from Gerard.

-–—–-———–——–———–———
Yay! An update. Sorry I came back with this sadness an stuff. I have final exams (HELP ME!). So that's why I've been so inactive. I'll be coming back with some pretty good stuff...hopefully. But....yea.

Bye!🦄