Christmas Special -Band Member x Reader

I'm doing something similar to last year, but this time with a band member of YOUR choice! Last year I did crush, but I decided to change it up a bit. Happy holidays guys! I also made this gender neutral, and I plan to make all imagines like that, seeing I'm non-binary. Can't wait for the new year!

(B/M)= Band Member
(F/B)= Favorite Band

(3rd Person POV)
The sun peeks through the window. (B/M) and (Y/N) we're still in bed, asleep. (B/M) was the first to wake up. He looked at them sleep. They stirred before seeing the face of (B/M). "Merry Christmas." They said to them before planting a kiss on their nose. The two of them sat in silence. (B/M) jumped out of bed and dragged (Y/N) to the Christmas tree downstairs, filled with presents. (Y/N) looked in shock. They were never given any gifts as a child. "What is it?" (B/M) asked. They teared up, tears falling. "Nobody ever got me anything as a kid." The said, crying. "(B/M), t-thank you..." They replied. They replied with a long, loving kiss. "Now let's go open those gifts." (B/M) said. (Y/N) nodded shakily.

Time skip brought to you by my doggos

So cute.

The two of them exchanged gifts together. (Y/N) got a new sweater, some vinyls, and even a charm bracelet. "There's one more gift." (B/M) said. They went and left the living room and came back with a small box covered in wrapping paper. (Y/N) unwrapped the paper and opened the box slowly. "(B/M)..?" They said shakily. Inside was a ring. An engagement ring. "(Y/N), I love you so much. I would travel hundreds of miles for you. I want us to be together for life, can you do me the honor of marrying me?" (B/M) said, tears in their eyes. (Y/N) just nodded, crying as well. "Yes!" They engulfed (B/M) into a hug. They both took a moment to cry. (B/M) pulled away. "Merry Christmas, babe." They said. The two of them shared a long kiss. "Merry Christmas."

And there we go! Hope you guys have/had a great Christmas! Today is Christmas Day for me. And if you're not feeling the best on Christmas, come talk to me! I also made the band member gender neutral, because there are female band members too. Love you guys! Arren is out!