Evelyn's Dark World

"Mom! When is Dad ever coming?" I asked my mom.

Hello, my name is Evelyn but I go by Eve. My mom is Jane Foster the astrophysicist and my dad is Thor. I bet you are wondering how I happen right? Well, before my dad left to fight his brother, well you know. He doesn't know about me yet, but Mom told me everything about him when I turned fifteen, I am currently sixteen. My mom and I both live in New York City. I also saw him on TV when the battle of New York happened, luckily, the battle took place further from where we live. My mom was pretty upset when Dad didn't show up after it since he was on Earth at the time.

My mom has... sorta moved on and we are in London with Darcy and her intern along with Eric Selvig which I have no idea where he is now.

Apparently, my mom's little thing a ma jig has "sparked" and she said it might lead to my father. So here I am heading to some abandoned warehouse looking for something.

"I don't know sweetheart, I don't know," Mom whispered.

"Okay, here we are," Darcy said.

We walk inside the warehouse and see some kids. I space out during that time. I come back to reality when the kids throw a bottle on the ground. Before the bottle hits the ground and disappears, and reappears above our heads and falls again and does the same thing over and over again until a kid catches the bottle.

"Oh my god!! I want to throw something! Jane give me your shoe," Darcy says excitingly. I seriously think she has the mind of a teenager, just stuck in an adult body.

I see Mom walk away from the scene, looking at her thing a majig.. I follow her.

"Mom, where are you going?"

"I'm getting a reading, I'm just trying to track where."

"Oh, okay."

I follow her and I see her turn to a hallway. Strangely enough, wind was blowing in the hallway and we were inside. The sciencey thingy was going crazy also. What is happening?

Suddenly Mom and I are getting dragged to a doorway by some mysterious force. We both struggle to get away but the next thing you know, we are in some place that we don't know.

"DARCY!!" Mom calls out.

"Mom," I say cautiously,"where are we?"

"Honey, if I knew, I would tell you."

We turn around and see two big cubed rocks with some red strip in the middle. We walk around it and I see the red stuff and... it was moving! This stuff looks pretty evil though.

Mom then does something stupid, she touches it. Then the red stuff travels to me. We struggle to get it off but just.... consumes us (no not that way). Next thing, I know, I go unconscious, with the last thing I am seeing is red.

A/N: Okay I just got the DVD of Thor The Dark World so I am pretty much just editing stuff. But don't worry, I will post new chapters.