My Family is Finally Together

I started seeing rainbow colors and space. Were we teleporting?

        The fun ended quickly and the next thing we know, we are in a golden room with the thing we just came through. There was a black man with a golden helmet and wearing golden armor holding a sword which looks like a key for this thingy.

        "Welcome Thor, welcome Miss. Jane Foster, and welcome Miss. Evelyn," says the guy.

        "Hello Heimdall," Dad says. So that's Heimdall! Wait how does he know our names? Before I could ask, Dad ushers us out of the golden building. When we exit, there is a bridge that has rainbow colors on there. Cool! Looks like the bridge leads to the gigantic pipe organ there... wait, that's a castle. Oops. We start walking to the pipe organ castle.

        "So Evelyn, is that right? How do you associate with Miss. Foster?"

        Uh oh. I look at Mom to for some help. Mom that is your job to tell him, not me! Mom looks at me with a worried and scared face. Looks like she is not ready to tell him too.

        "Well you see Thor, when you left. She was the only thing that reminded me of you along with my memories of course," Mom hints. Dad looks at us with a confused look.

        "I do not understand, what do you mean that she reminded you of me?" Mom sighs and looks to me. I guess she is just going to break it to him.

        "Thor, Evelyn's name is Evelyn Mae Thordotter."

( Is it actually Thordaughter? Oh well, I don't know Norse Mythology.)

        Dad looks at Mom shocked. "What, when did she happen?" Dad turns to me," No offence."

        "None taken, I was just as shocked as you were when she told me."

        Mom looks at Dad with an apologetic look. "I didn't know I was pregnant until you left. I tried to find some way to communicate with you but, I--I just couldn't find you," Mom stammers. I start to see Mom tear up. This was a sensitive subject to her.

        Dad wraps his arms around Mom. He looks to me and opens his arms to me. I walk over to hug him. I was a family group hug.

        "I'm sorry Jane, the Bifrost was broken, there was no way I could get to you or Evelyn. All I did was talk to Heimdall, since he sees everything in the universe, he would tell me how you are doing. But he never told me about Evelyn. I am so sorry."

        His grip tightens around us. He must really miss Mom. Well there is one thing I do know now. My family is finally together... for now.

A/N: I am dearly sorry for it being a short chapter. Sorry I don't exactly know what Evelyn's last name is. All I have heard is that the names could either be Thordaughter or Thordotter. I am not exactly sure. Please excuse the grammar mistakes. Thank you!!