Where Did Captain America Come From?!

A/N: So I am back!!! The DVD is out so now I can update this story more!!!

After the whole tickling thing was over, Dad, Loki, and I started walking down the hallway. Dad apparently has a plan to get the Aether out of Mom and I, but we have to escape Asgard without using the Bifrost. So that is when Loki comes in, he has some secret place that can take us to the Dark Elf realm.

"This is so unlike you brother," Loki says excitingly, "so plan destined!"

"Are you sure you wouldn't just punch your way out?" He has a point there.

"Would you keep speaking and I just might," Dad said. OHHH BURN!

 "Fine, as you wish. I'm not even here." Huh?

The out of nowhere, there is a guard where Loki once stood. Where did Loki go?

"Is this better?" said the guard.

"It is better company at least," Dad said.

"Okay, I'm sorta lost here. Where did Loki go?" I asked Dad.

Dad gestures to the guard, "Evelyn, that is Loki. He just does tricks and he is using his magic to disguise himself." I nod understanding .what Dad said

"Still, it could be less conspicuous." Then Dad disappears and now this lady, who I've told is Sif, stand in Dad's place.

"Mmm, brother, you look ravishing," Loki said to Dad. That caught Dad's attention and he looks down at himself, seeing that he is now a woman.

In Dad's original voice, he says, "It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form." I giggle. Loki turns to me a mischievous smirks appears on his face.

"Fandral! Glad to see you have joined us!" Loki said. I got confused. I look down at myself and I see armor and muscles, my body was a man's. I groan and I glare at Loki. Loki just laughs, Dad later joins in.

"Haha, very funny. Now turn us back to our original form." Loki does some hand movement and I look down at myself. I'm me again!! Loki then turns back to the situation.

"Very well then. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given to seem that you like them so much." And then Captain America appears. Where did Captain America come from?! Oh wait, Loki. That's right. At least Dad isn't a woman anymore!

"Oh this is better! Ooh, the costume is a bit much so tight. But the confidence! I can feel a righteousness surging. Hey want to have a rousing discussion on truth, honor, patriotism. God bless America!" Dad can't take anymore and grabs Loki, who changed back to himself, and shoves him to a column. He puts his hand over Loki's mouth to keep him quiet.

"God bless America, please shut up!" I say. Dad shushes me.

Loki rips Dad's hand away from his mouth. "What?" Dad looks toward a pair of guards that could easily catch us.

"You could at least furnish me with a weapon, my daggers, something." Loki said. Dad thinks about it for a moment. Dad then pulls out something from his back and hands it to Loki, Loki doesn't look at what Dad gave him. I look at what Dad gave him and I had to stifle a laugh.

"At last! A bit of common sense!" Loki hears a clink and he looks down at what is around his wrist. Loki gives and annoyed look at Dad and brings up his wrist that now has hand cuffs over them. I burst out laughing, Loki sends me a playful glare.

Dad smiles. "What, I thought you liked tricks."

A/N: I'm sorry if you guys were expecting a long chapter, I just had to have this chapter relate to the title, which is short. But I promise a longer chapter next time! This one I had fun to write since it was one of my favorite scenes in the movie! It was so funny!! Please excuse the bad grammar and thank you for reading!