Truth Is Out and Saved By Loki

Thor's POV

        "Father!" I yell. I was so excited to tell Father about my daughter, I just hope he approves of her.

        "Yes my son."

        "I bring glorious news!" I beam.

        "Is it about your daughter?"

        "I have a dau- Wait, how did you know?" I am confused, how could have known so quickly or does word just spread like wild fire here? Father looks at me with a synthetic look.

        "Son, I have known since your daughter was born." Anger flashes through me. How could he have not told me about my daughter?! I have every right to know! Why did he keep this secret from me for sixteenyears?! Great, now I know how Loki felt about when he found out about his true parentage.

        "HOW COME YOU DID NOT TELL ME ?!!"

        "Thor, I needed you to concentrate on the wars. Asgard needed your help and a mortal let alone a child would distract you. We did not need that."

        "SO YOU JUST KEPT THIS SECRET TILL I FOUND OUT ON MY OWN!!? WHEN FAMILY NEEDED ME MOST, YOU KEPT IT AWAY FROM ME SO I WOULD NOT GET DISTRACTED!!?" I was furious! I give my Father a hard glare and walk off to where my dear Jane and Evelyn were held at to be tended. So far no news has come in about what Jane and Evelyn might have. It looks familiar but I just can put my tongue on it.

Evelyn's POV

        Nurses scatter around Mom and I with these weird flowing sort of holograms. They were trying to find out what was wrong about Mom and I. Mom was babbling about what the hologram thingy, which turned out to be a soul forge, but I never understood. Then she starts talking to someone. I turn to see who it was and it was Dad, and he was smiling at Mom's amazement. I smile at how cute Mom and Dad were.

        Then Odin, my grandfather, walked in, furious. Oh no.

        "Why did you bring them here?!"

        "Something was wrong with them, I had to bring them here," Dad reasoned with an angered tone.

        "There is a thing on Midgard called doctors. They could help them there. GUARDS! Take them back to Midgard," Odin demanded. I don't want to go back home! I want to be with my family! Two guards come in and yank Mom and I off the tables we were laying on. The same thing that happened when the police officer grabbed us. Reddish blackish stuff explodes form us, and with mine, electricity mixed with the stuff.

        Mom collapsed but Dad catches her. I grab on to the table to help keep myself up. Odin sees the whole thing and I can see in his eyes that he believes his son. That there was something wrong with us. The guards back up and Odin tells them to leave.

        "What happened?!" Odin yells at us. I shrug. A nurse says that the "virus" was protecting us. Odin takes Mom's arm and waves his hand over it, red stuff was running through her veins. Odin does the same with me, he gets the same results except some blue stuff was running through my veins along with the red stuff. Shock flashes onto Odin's face. He then ushers Mom, Dad, and I out of the infirmary. We walk into a library and Odin grabs a book off the shelf. He starts going on about an Aether. Which was something that dark elves used, and tried to use it to turn the whole universe into darkness. Their leader, Malekith, was going to wait for when all the planets line up and creates some portals. There was a war going on right before the planets lines up and it distracted Malekith from attending to the Aether. It failed to work since it only worked when the planets lined up which only happens every couple hundred years, give or take a few.

        Apparently the thing we found back in London was the Aether, and now Mom and I have some darkness in us. Lovely isn't it? And the little book had nothing about taking the stuff out of us. Just great, just what I need: darkness.

        I was too caught up on my thoughts that I didn't realize that my parents had moved on to somewhere and left me here. They thought that I would follow them, possibly. I start to wonder around trying to find them, but I ended up where all these cells were. The prison. The cell didn't have any bars around, but some sort of strong protective barrier. I can't tell but the barrier might also be electricity. Well that will keep the prisoners in for a while.

        I was about to leave and keep finding my parents until I heard some of the prisoners screaming. What the heck is going on? I turn around and see this huge monster using some poor prisoner and using him to break the barrier. It worked and the monster started to destroy the other barriers, letting the prisoners out. I started to hide behind a column and pray that the monster would not see me. I back up some more, my back behind a cell. Suddenly, a hand grabs me and pulls me into the cell. The electricity did not hurt me at all.

        Scarred, I looked up and see a tall, lean man with blueish-greenish eyes and long raven hair. He looks down at me.

        "Go hide under my bed. Go!" He tells me. I hastily craw under the man's bed. He then checks to see if I am hidden well, and goes over near the field and watches everything unfold in the prison.

        Then the monster comes up to the cell, and the guy is looking straight at the monster, like he is not afraid of that thing.. To my surprise, the monster moves on. Then the guy speaks up, "Take the stairs to the left."

        The monster looks at him, and walks off. There was still guards fighting the loose prisoners. Then suddenly, Dad appears!

        "I give you my word, return to your chambers and you won't get hurt," Dad says. Really, like they would surrender! As expected, none of the prisoners go back to their cells. Then a prisoner goes up to Dad and punches him.

        "Well then, you don't have my word."

        The Dad starts to fight the prisoners. Not for long, the prisoners are either taken to their cells, dead, or somewhere in the castle.

        Dad was about to leave until the guy spoke up.

        "Thor, I think you forgot someone." The guy then walks over to the bed and yanks me by the arm, out from under the bed. He then places me in front of the cell, in front of Dad. Dad looks at the guy and his eyes darken.

        "Loki," Dad growls. Oh... My.... God. I was in the cell of the guy who destroyed half of Manhattan and tried to take over Earth.

        "Why is my daughter inside of your cell?" Dad growls.

        "You should keep an eye on her. Poor thing, if it weren't for me, she would be dead. Just be glad she tried to hide near that column, within my reach. I was able to grab her and hide her in time before that monster came." Loki sneers.

        Dad looks shocked and grateful. Dad then orders the guards to weaken the field, enough for me to get pass through, but enough to keep Loki inside of the cell. I run into Dad's arms when I was able to go through the field. Then Dad whispers in my ear, "Don't ever get out of my sight again, you had me and your mother worried sick. And don't go in here again." I gulp, then nod.

        Dad nods in gratitude to Loki and leaves, with me trailing behind. Before we leave, behind Dad's back, I wave and mouth "thank you" to Loki. I could have sworn that I saw him smile a little.

A/N: Long chapter ( for once). So what did you guys think about Loki helping Evelyn? Do you think he might have a soft spot for her? What do you think about the secret about Eve from Odin? Please keep in mind, I have only see the movie once, and I might not see again until it comes out in DVD, so the events are a little foggy in my mind. Please excuse the grammar mistakes. Thank you!