Chapter Twenty Five

Hermione and Draco changed into their pyjamas. Hermione was shocked to realise that whoever packed her bag, probably Ginny, had put some... revealing clothes in there for her. She wore white short shorts and a white and blue loose top, the colours purposefully reminding her of her wedding. Draco wore only grey trousers. They lay on the bed, Draco trailing small circles on Hermione’s bare thighs, talking quietly.

‘Would your father approve of us?’ Hermione asked, letting her eyes flutter shut.

‘Obviously not.’

‘But wouldn't he want you to be happy?’

‘His reputation is more important than his own family.’ Draco said, frowning.

‘So if your father was still alive, who would you have married?’ Hermione asked, feeling Draco's hand travel up from her thighs to her stomach. He pushed her shirt up and stroked her small stomach, softly.

‘You, of course. I wouldn't care about my father. But if I hadn't met you then... I'd have to marry Pansy. But I did meet you...’ Draco said, kissing her stomach.

‘Hmm... I would have married Ron. No doubt about that. I never saw us together.’ Hermione said.

Draco stopped for a moment before kissing her on her mouth. Hermione kissed him back and Draco turned around so Hermione was on top of him. He stuck a hand under her shirt and roamed her smooth back, feeling her bra strap.

‘Draco...’ Hermione muttered as his hand stayed on her bra strap.

‘Sorry...’ Draco said, moving his hand down.

‘Don't be sorry,’ Hermione said, taking his hand she put it at the front of her shirt, ‘you're my husband. Husband sounds weird but feels perfect.’

‘Mm... Mrs Hermione Malfoy is perfect.’ Draco said, kissing her as his hands roamed her body.

Hermione’s hand roamed his back and then his abs.

‘I can't believe I have you all to myself.’ Hermione muttered.

‘I can't believe how beautiful you are. Why are you so nervous? I know it's your first time but I won't hurt you. Trust me.’ Draco said, pulling back to look in her eyes.

‘I love your eyes.’ Hermione said, touching his face.

Draco relaxed as she touched his eyelids, his long nose, his pale cheeks, his jaw and his full lips.

‘Draco... I want you.’ Hermione stated, pushing away her nervousness just to say those little words.

‘Are you sure?’ Draco asked. He opened his eyes, staring at her.

Hermione nodded, she was entirely sure now that they were here and together.  Draco kissed her passionately and closed his eyes. Their tongues entwined together. Hermione was nervous and it was very apparent to Draco

‘Just do what feels right.’ Draco muttered.

He kissed her slowly, turning over so he was on top of her. Hermione kissed him back, feeling his warm hands leave a trail of coldness as he touched her places where no one has touched her before. Draco sat up and looked at Hermione. He slowly tugged her shirt up keeping eye contact. Once the shirt was off he quickly took her shorts off and gazed at her body.

 ‘You are beautiful.’ Draco whispered.

Hermione kissed him falling onto the bed as well. They kissed, building up their passion and Hermione's hands went to Draco's trousers, pulling them off as her desire rose.

They went into the late hours of the night, making love, cuddling and muttering sweet nothings to each other, before falling asleep in each others arm.