Chapter 3 (fuckin finally)

A/N so yeah it took a while to get this up. My phone screen decided to fck me over so yeah (sorry about the swearing I just ugh stupid phone)
I got up and shut the window, stretching as I did so. I tucked my tail in my jeans, remembering the people. I slowly walked towards the door, opening it. Only to find Shiemi on the other side. She knows I'm half demon right? She jumped over to hug me and I shut the door.
"Rin are you okay, I saw what happened earlier....oh! Is that a bite?!" Shiemi rambled, worried.
"I'm fine Shiemi, yes it's a bite but don't worry." I said quickly, trying to get her off of me and push her out of the door.
"As long as you're okay." With that she was gone. I shut the door and sighed. I guess I could take a shower? Yeah, that sounds good. I'll use that shampoo Amaimon brought me. Geesh, I sound like a girl. (I'm a girl. That wasn't meant offensively k)
Time skip
After a loooong shower I was fresh and clean. My hair felt fluffier and softer than usual.....I smelt a little like Amaimon. I love Amaimon's scent, it's amazing. It's a mixture of those strawberry lollipops he loves, a bit of cologne and this shampoo. Tap. Tap. Tap. Speak of the devil. I ran over to the window smiling. There he was, lollipop in his mouth as he smirked at me. I blushed and opened the window, forgetting about my wet hair and the fact I was only wearing boxers.
"Well well, just had a shower huh Rin?" He smirked as he walked in. I shut the window.
"Yeah, how'd you know?" I tilted my head. He stifled a laugh.
"Your hair is wet and you're in boxers Rin." He laughed, I blushed.
"Uh..." Was all I could say as I blushed madly. Amaimon took the lollipop out of his mouth for a second. And turned around.
"Go on, change. I won't look, I would promise but that would be a lie." He smirked lazily. I quickly dashed around to get changed. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and started to rub my hair with it.
"Hey Amaimon?" I called.
"Yeah?" He replied, turning around.
"So... What is this whole 'mating season' thing anyway?" I asked. Suddenly I was on the floor beneath a shocked Amaimon.
"N-nobody explained it to you?!" He asked, looking slightly angered.
"N-no..." I whimpered. His eyes softened as he reached his hand up to my face.
"I'm not angry at you Rin, just that nobody ever explained this to you." He explained, making me relax slightly. Suddenly there was a mischievous glint in his eyes. He leaned very close to my neck, right next to his mark.
"Well Rin..." He purred, his breath on my neck making me shudder.
"The mating season is in winter, I just couldn't wait that long to mark you. Mating season is where the dominant *cough* *cough* me, claims the submissive *cough* *cough* you and spends a lot of time together although most of the time that time is spent mating...I think the humans call it having sex." He finished, me still shuddering beneath him at every breath. I involuntarily let out a small mewl as his tongue made contact with my neck.
"I could just take you right here Rin~" He purred against my skin, making me mewl and shudder once more. I went stiff as Amaimon started growling in the back of his throat.
"Brother." He growled, even louder than before.
"Oh come on Amaimon don't be like that." Mephisto chuckled, making me go bright red. Amaimon turned to Mephisto with a glare that could kill. Amaimon quickly took a lollipop out of his pocket and shoved it in my mouth. Oh no...