Chapter 4 ay

A/N so I have this chocolate and it's like green. I had some before bed one night at a sleepover and woke up with greenish yellow drool on my pillow like whaT. Anyway I got a haircut and here's chapter 4!!!! :D
I know it's s little short...
~~~~~~~~~
Rin's pov
I was about to complain when he stood up and pounced on Mephisto. I slowly sat up.
"You see, I told you us demons were possessive Yukio!" Mephisto laughed as he fought with his brother. Yukio nodded from the corner of the room.
"So it would seem." The room went silent as Amaimon stopped fighting and took a step back with wide eyes.
"Finally reeled in your demon, brother?" Mephisto smirked.
"Hey that's not fai-
"Shut up Rin" Yukio and Mephisto said at the same time, I whimpered in response. That hurt. Amaimon growled at them both, showing his enlarged canines. He took a step back to sit with me. As he sat with me he hugged me, as if he knew that what they said had hurt.
"Well. We should be going now, right Yukio?" Mephisto said suddenly.
"Sure..." Yukio agreed uncertainly. They left the room silently and as soon as they were out of the room Amaimon was on top of me again. He took the lollipop out of my mouth and put it in his instead.
"Hey Rin?" He said
"Yeah?" I replied quietly
"You know they call this an indirect kiss." He grinned. I blushed slightly.
"Yeah, I guess they do." I turned to look out of the window.
"A-ah!" I felt lips against my neck. I tried to look down but all I could see was green hair.
"A-Amaimon wh-what?" I panted, that felt good.
"A-a-ah!" I moaned out as I felt sharp canines and a wet tongue. I panted more than before.
"A-ah....Amaimon..." I groaned. Amaimon hummed against my neck, making me shudder. Amaimon pulled away with a smirk.
"Wh-wha?" I panted.
"Well then Rin. I guess you just got your first hickey." He smiled smugly.