Chapter 11

A/N oh my god I feel sooo bad for not updating but I kind of forgot all about this story and started drawing and yeah I'm sorrryyyyy. I'll try to write more since there's no school for 2 weeks now.
Third person?
"I-I couldn't do that... what if..." Rin cast his eyes downward and slumped. Amaimon was quick to support his young mate.
"Rin...? What if what?" Amaimon whispered, sensing that his mate was upset.
"What if...what if....you get bored of me and leave?" Rin's eyes glanced at his mates face quickly before turning to the window. Amaimon caught sight of something Rin had hidden...
Amaimon threw Rin to the ground violently. Run snapped his head up to stare at Amaimon, shocked and scared by his outburst.
"WHAT?!" Amaimon's pupils had tinted red and very slight green flames could be seen. Rin whimpered, backing up slightly.
"A-Amai...?" Rin whispered carefully. Amaimon's head snapped toward his mate and he began crawling toward him.
"R-Rin....why would I...leave you?" Amaimon's voice came out scratchy and forced. He caught Rin in his arms and a soft, calming purr like sound left his chest.
Rin stared at Amaimon in confusion.
"Wh-what..." he mumbled, poking his mates chest slightly. It rumbled once more but in a chuckle.
"Demon's have a close connection with cats idiot." Amaimon laughed before burning his head into the crook of Rin's neck.
"Rin.." he mumbled against his mates skin. A soft hum was heard.
"What were those...marks?" He whispered, fearing the answer.
"Oh....I....um....when the old man died...I uh...I felt bad I couldn't protect him so I..." Rin stopped, he didn't want to say more. It was stupid of him and he knew it.
"Oh Rin...." Amaimon's arms wrapped around Rin's small figure. He then began making the calming purr once more.

I feel like it's a bit rushed...