Chapter 6

A/N this might be quite short but yeah I don't know whyyy (also I love your comments they're great especially the funny ones XD)
Rin's PoV
I squeaked as he moved his crotch upward, making friction between his crotch and my butt. I was bright red by now. Amaimon started growling slightly...
"Amaimo-
"Rin?!" My eyes widened as I heard Shiemi's shriek. I slowly turned my head to look at her, giving her a small smile. Amaimon was still growling and shooting daggers at her.
"Uh... Shiemi, whatever you needed can uh wait right?" I asked awkwardly, all too aware of Amaimon's need.
"Y-yeah it can wait!" She squeaked, running out of the room.
Amaimon stopped growling as soon as she left and his eyes went back to normal.
"Agh Rin?!" He said with wide eyes, probably shocked that I was on his crotch. I stuck my tongue out.
"Your demon was in control silly." I said playfully. Amaimon smirked.
"I remember what happened though." He smirked.
"You make squeak noises~" he teased. I huffed.
"You're mean." I whined, jumping off of him to sit.
"You don't mean that." He said cheekily
"Don't I?" I smirked
"You love me really." He teased
"Do I?" I stuck my tongue out. Amaimon pouted.
"No fair." He crossed his arms like a child
It's short I'm sorryyyyy