Chapter 8

A/N hey guys guess who has tonsillitis, a cough and a cold and has to take anaesthetic that makes her tongue numb. Das meh. Yeah anyways there'll probably be a warning in the next chapter ;)

Rin's PoV (short)
"Oh, okay." He sounded worried.
As the door shut leaving me alone, the waterworks started again. I crawled into my bed and held myself in a ball, crying pitifully.

Amaimon's PoV
I had stood outside the door for a few minutes and what I heard from the room was worrying. Rin was crying his eyes out. I could hear his deep, heavy breathing, his hiccuping, the small scream like noises and even the tears falling. I shook my head. Mephisto wanted to see me. As I made my way to Mephisto's office my eyes started to cloud over with tears. It hurt to know my claim was in pain.
I knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard Mephisto call. I walked in to see Mephisto sitting with his head in his hands. He was really worried about something.
"B-Big brother?" I stuttered, stepping over to him. He looked up at me.
"Amaimon, is Rin acting a little strange today?" He asked, looking concerned
"Y-yeah, why?" I answered, confused.
"Shit." Was all he said before standing up and motioning for me to follow him. We walked/ran to his library. "Shit." He kept repeating, muttering other curses every now and then.
"Found it." He passed me a book. The title was 'submissive demons'. Why do I need this. I looked at Mephisto, confused. He sighed, obviously frustrated and took the book, flicking through pages. He stopped at one.
Blah, blah, blah, heat.... WAIT WHAT?!
"Have you and Rin mated Amaimon?" Mephisto asked seriously.
"No." I replied, looking at the ground. He kicked one of the bookshelves.
"You've been together almost a month!" He yelled, pointing at a specific area of the page.
'Submissive demons will go into heat once every two months.' Shit. My eyes widened. I didn't answer Rin when he asked about mating, he's crying. He doesn't know what's going on. My demon started pushing forward, now knowing his claim was in heat.
Rin.
Is.
In.
Heat.