Chapter 12

A/N so like I was wondering if you guys would be interested in maybe a book filled with some art I've done or nah? (I don't know if that makes sense) oh shit waddup have a picture of me XD
Rin's pov Ay
I groaned, rolling over and using my tail to block the sunlight from my eyes. It's cold....
I peered out from under my tail and let a small sigh leave my lips.
"Amai...?" I called out, sitting up slightly and rubbing my sleepy eyes. No reply huh. Well, I haven't cooked in a while. I feel weird...
I ignored it and began walking to the kitchen, I'll make some food for Amai and I. Around halfway to the kitchen a wave of pain hit me.

Third person because writing is hard okay ;-;
Rin whimpered slightly as his movements halted.
"A-Amai..." he whispered, his head pounding as if someone had dropped a bucket of bricks on it. His tail curled around him in discomfort as he slowly walked/limped toward the couch. He groaned, falling onto the couch.
"Rinnn! It's brother mephistoooooo!" Mephisto yelled, walking into the room. He looked toward Rin and a concerned look washed away his happiness.
"Rin you already had your heat what's wrong?" Mephisto said, walking toward the smaller demon.
"I do-n't know, my head h-hurts." Rin whined, holding his head.
"I'm taking you to my office."
"Nooooo, moving hurts." Rin said slowly, as if he didn't know how fast he was speaking.
Mephisto groaned, picking up the demon who not only had a strange scent but also two lumps on his head.

Mephisto arrived at his office to find Amaimon there.
"Oh hey brother, I just came to get some advise, Rin's sleeping he should be-" Amaimon's sentence came to an abrupt halt as the chair swirled around fully.
"What's wrong with Rin?" Amaimon was already over the desk, walking toward them.
"I don't know.." Mephisto mumbled, placing Rin on the yet another couch.
Rin screeched, holding his head and curling up into the smallest shape he could make himself. Sobbing came from Rin with the occasional whimper.
Amaimon stared at his mate for a small while before turning to Mephisto, his pupils a deep scarlet.
"What's wrong with him?!?!?!"

Boi I have mega writers block but I'm trying, sorry ;-;