Chapter Four

I peeked my head out the door to see Dean talking to a man. He looked mad about something and was talking about God. He spun around and saw me peeking out. When our eye made contact, I knew what he was. The bastard was an angel. Without thinking I pulled my gun out and he cocked his head. Dean looked at me and his eyes shot out of himself.

“What the hell are you doing?” Dean yelled.

“He is a fucking angle!”

“So?!” Dean said confused.

“How in the hell did you find me?” I ask, not even playing attetion to Dean

“Excuse me?” The angle said. His voice was deep and his eyes pierced through me. I could not help to think he was attractive. He had dark shor hair, and one of the bluest eyes I have ever seen. His face was cleanly shaved and jaw was squire and tight. 'He is not attractive...the person he is in, is attractive' I screamed in my head. I pointed the gun at his chest but it did not seam to scare him. This did not come to as surprised to me, but I wished for once that I would not have to deal with the hard way.

“How in the hell did you find me” I spat the words out.

“I was not looking for you.” He said

“Bullshit!” I yelled.

“Okay why don't we calm down” Dean said and walked up to me. I watched him, but my gun did not move away from the angel “He is not going to hurt you”

 The angel just looked at me for a moment, I did not move nor did he.

“What is your name” He asked.

“Nova...” Dean said.

“Shut up Dean!” I yelled. “I will shot you!”

“No you won't!” They both yelled at the same time. I cocked my head to the side and looked at the angel.

"Why not?" I asked. "Because an angle said so"

“Because that is Micheal's vesicle, If you think you have angle problems now. Just wait till after they find out your with him!” He said.

“Micheal...the...the arch angel?”

“Yes” The angle said. I toned out for a moment to listen to angle radio. There was nothing about a Micheal...or well nothing about The Micheal.

“What is your name?” I asked.

“Castiel” he said to me. I listen for something that had anything to do with Castiel....one thing pop in my head after what felt like hours of listening. ' Now Castiel has fallen....'

“Your a fallen?”

“How do you know that?” They both asked at the same time. I looked at them not knowing what to say. What should I sat? Do I tell them the truth....all of the truth.

“What is she Dean?” Castiel asked.

“I tested her while she was out...she passes as a human.” I shot a look at Dean when he said this. In my sleep? I mean I would have done the same, but it still feel weird thinking about it. Once I looked at Dean, I think that Castiel took it as a chance. He grabbed my arm that had the gun in it and pressed on it till I hand to let go of it because of the pain. The gun fell to the ground, and Dean was about to bend down and pick it up when I kneed him in the face. I used my other hand to punch the angel in his nose, his head flew back and he let go of my hand. Dean walked up to me and I kicked him in the chest making him flying back into a bed. When I turned around to see Castiel, placed to fingers on my forehead and nothing happened. I smiled and grabbed his arm and twisted, and flipped him over. He slammed onto the floor and when I turned for the door, Dean was in front of me. He went to hit me and got me across the face. I could taste blood, and my jaw felt like I was going to fall off. He tied to hit me again but I put my arm up and block it. I spun my arm around quick and twisted it back causing him to come close to me. I then punched him hard in the fore arm, but I did not hear a crack. He screamed and I pushed him back. I grabbed my bag ,and my gun walking over to the door and looked back at Dean. He was holding his arm and had a stream of blood dripping from his hair line. I felt like a completely bitch....