Chapter Five

NOVA

I took the old man's hand and smiled. Dean and Sam looked at me with watchful eyes not lowering their guns. I spun Bobby's gun on my finger; they both jumped a bit. I then handed the gun back to it owner.

“So? What was the plain?” I asked

After a moment Sam said. “We where going to find out what you are...”

“And if I am not friendly, your going to 'gank' me?” I asked and winked at Dean. “You better put hyper scenes on your list of things I can do.”

“Okay...” Bobby said. “What else?”

“Ha. Where do I start?” I asked.

“When did it begin?” Sam asked.

“Um birth.” I answer as if he was a child.

“How do you know so much about us?” Dean barked.

“Because, angels talk about you all the fucking time. It gets annoying”

“So you can hear angles” Bobby asked.

“Yes” I said then looked at Dean. “Why don't you get me something to drink?”

He crossed his arms and when I looked at Bobby he nodded. Dean huffed out a puff air then walked off.

“Do you hear everything they say” Sam asked.

“No.I pick things up, and if they are not paying attention they let things slip. That is how I know about 'The 'Winchester'” I raised my arm and up air quotes over Winchester.

“Okay...you said that a Demon attack you at the age of four?” Sam asked. “How did you get away?”

I looked at him, then looked away. “I had to smite my adopted parents. It was the first time I ever done it.”

Dean walked in and handed me and open beer. I smiled and looked at it; as I brought it up to my nose I gave it a sniff. It did not have and odd odor, and when I drank it, it was fine. SO he was not going to try and poison me.

“You can smite?” Sam asked a little shocked

“Yes, hurts like hell though” I said and showed him my still burnt hand. He walked up and went to take it. As he touched my a snapped my hand back and just looked at him.

“I am not going to hurt you” He said.

I looked at him. “I am not to sure about that”

“How often do the angles talk to you”

“They never stop. I just block them out?”

“NEVER?” Dean asked.

“Nope” I said and looked at Dean. He was rubbing his arm and looked at it like it was in pain. I sat my beer down and walked over to him. “Let me see”

“Like hell” He said.

I then took his hand without permission, he jumped a little. I intertwined my fingers with him and took a deep breath. He raised his eyebrows as I focused everything I had in to my hand, letting it leak into him. When I was done I opened my eye and let go of his hand. He moved his arm in a circle and looked at Bobby and Sam.

“That is another thing... I can heal myself and other, too an existent .” I said. “Sorry for hurting you, but it was protection”

“Protection...from whom?”

“From the angel you call Cass”

“He has no interest in hurting you....not that I know of anyway” Dean said,