Chapter Seven

I woke up to Dean madly taping on my window. I saw that we where at some cheep motel, and when I looked at the time it was seven in the morning. As I got out of the car Sam got our bag and Dean went into the motel office. I walked over to help Sam and he smiled.

“You look lovely” He said as I cracked my neck.

“Never thought a car so nice could feel like so much hell”

He laugh and shut the trunk leaning up against it. I did the same and sat a little closer then I intended, he did not seem mind.

“Sam?”

“Yes.”

“When I first met Dean. Where were you?”

He looked at me then back at the sun as it was peeking over the trees. His eye just caught the right amount of light and I knew I was biting lip. When he looked at me he had sadness, pain, and guilt all through his face.

“I rather no talk about it”

I though about how many times I wanted to say that in the past week but could was not allowed. I had to answer all the questions they had about me! I did not want to push him but I really wanted to know.

“Okay. Then wait is the colt?”

He looked at me and all I did was point at my ears, he sighed “It's is a gun that can kill anything”

“Anything?”

“Yes, vampires, demons, shifters werewolf. You name it."

“Angles?” I could not help but let the word crawl out of my mouth.

“We have never used it on an angle, but I am sure it works on them too” He said. “I hope it does”

A gun...that kills...everything. It was almost to unreal to believe.

“How do you know about it?”

“We had it before” Sam said.

My eyes widened. “You lost it?!”

Sam looked down and nodded. “Yeah”

“Wow” I said and leaned a little closer.

He did not move and just looked down at me and gave a light smile.

“So you if you have this gun, your basically unstoppable?”

“Well no, it only has a couple bullets that can be used. After they are used up, its no more special then any other colt”

“Oh, well what if you make more?” I asked.

“Make more of what?” Dean said form behind me and we both jumped. I looked at him walk up to us and grab his bag not letting his eyes leave Sam. I went down to pick up my bag but Sam beat me to it.

“So?” Dean said

“Nothing” I said. “Just bullshitting”

Dean let the subject drop and I walk behind him as we went to our room. It was like every other motel I have been to. Two beds, a small table, a TV and a mini refrigerator. I walk over to one of the beds and laid back on it.

“What do you think you are doing?” Sam asked.

“Going back to bed?”

Dean then throw something on a hanger and a plastic black bag in it. A paper hung from it and said 'Dry Clean Only' “No, you are getting dressed”

“What” I said and started to unzip the bag. Inside was a white dress shirt, black pencil skirt with a matching black jacket.

“FBI agents don't wear ACDC shirts” Sam said and smiled. I looked at him and gave the 'are you for real look'