Chapter Six

*This is that part in the fanfic, where I thought be a good idea to mesh things together. It is not word for word, because I can get into a lot of trouble for that. I thank you for reading and I love you for dealing with my mistakes. I am really not at good, as I think I am....LOLZ...Anyway, enjoy the rest!* 

NOVA

I only managed to finish half of my food, by the time both of them where done. We walk across the street to a little store and pick up everything that Bobby needed. So basically snack food and beer. I stay close to at lest on of them at all times, because if I 'wondered off' Dean would through a sissy fit. As Sam got the beers I could hear the door bell ring, and chills went up my back. I looked up at the circular mirror in the corner of the store to see two men walk in. They looked like hunters or farmers of some sort. But I could see there real faces and I looked away quick putting up my hood.

“Sam” I whispered.

“What” He asked.

“They are demons” I said he nodded my head in Dean's detection. He looked at them and the walked over to Dean and said something in his ear. I stayed ducked behind the shelf of bread and chips. Dean looked around the around the room and when he found me he mouth the words. 'Go To The Car'. I nodded and walked passed them and went out side. I started to walk down the street and went I looked back they both where following me. I took a sharp left down an ally instead of going to the car like I was told. I walked to the end of the ally to a fence that was wired at the top. When I turned around I saw the two looking at me with smiles on his face. I crack my head to the side and get ready for them to come at me. I let all the power got to my right hand and waited for someone to make the first move.

The one on the left come up to me and tried to punch me but I ducked. I kicked him in the gut and his head landed in my hand. I felt the fire run through my are and let out in a ball of power into the mans head.

“I am sorry” I said as the mans body fell to the ground. My hand turned a bright red and I let out a light scream. The other one started to walk up to me but I stop as a look of pain went through his face. His body switched with yellow sparks that showed his skeleton. He fell on his face and a saw the blade that Dean had on his person when we first met. Sam and Dean where at the end of the ally and ran up to me as I pulled the blade out of the guys back. Dean handed out his hand and I gave it to him. I looked down at my hand as it burned and I fought tears. I ended up falling to my knees holding my hand and lightly rocking back and forth. I hated being this weak around other people.

“Are you okay” Dean asked and Sam knelt down next to me.

“I will be fine....just give me a minute” I said. I let out a big breath and started to get up.

Sam was a my side and Dean was looking at the demons.

“How they find me?” I asked.

“Well demons are good at that”

“Not that good” I said and lifted my shirt so they could see my ribs. I had both ward against angles and demons. They could not find me unless I wanted them to.

“When did you get that?” Sam asked and looked at me as I place the shirt over my ribs.

“I was 14” I said. And they both looked at me in shock.

“I ran in to a couple hunters. Once was a tattoo artist and he need to repay me for helping him” I said and used my good hand to drag on of the bodies to the end of the ally and covered it with a garbage bags. Dean and Sam did that same to the other guy.

“It's really fucked up” I said to the two of them.

“What is?”

“That people have to die like that” I said. “You know you can still see everything when your being raped by those things”