Two

I stay in my position for a little longer than needed just so I could process my thoughts. I quickly started texting Kelsey.

V: Do you know my roommate's name or at least who he is?

K: Tell me how he looks

V: Blue eyes and very cute.

K: That could be anyone

V: Who's your roommate

K: Mason. That's how we became friends.

V: Can you ask Mason if he knows who my roommate is?

K: He's not here right now, but when he comes back I'll let you know.

V: He's probably with that mystery boy of his.

K: Probably :)...

After Kelsey sent the last message I pluged in my phone in, so it could charge. I heard the water in the bathroom running, which means he's probably taking a shower even though it wasn't  that late.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top so I could be comfortable. Once by my bed I slipped off my pants and pulled the shorts on.

I picked up my pants and shirt, that I just had on, from the floor and threw them into the closet.

Then the bathroom door opened, and I didn't even have time to put my tank top on yet. So I quickly turn around from the bathroom door so I was facing my bed.

"You shouldn't be standing around barely clothed." I hear him say.

I quickly pull my tank top over my head, I turned around to see a shirtless roommate. He had shorts on and water was still dripping on his chest.

"You also should stop staring." He says

I looked away quickly and heard him chuckle. I quickly turned back to my bed.

"Maybe you should have put a shirt on," I said with a sassy tone in my voice

"You didn't have one on either." He said

I heard his bed shift, so he was probably over there now. I climbed on my bed and grab my phone.

"So what's your name babe?" He asked looking at me

I mentally groaned at the term babe

"Victoria" I replied, trying to ignore the babe part.

"Why are you now getting here so late. You missed like two months of college."

He says it with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Long story" I say, not wanting to explain the whole story to someone, again.

"I have the time." He said, as if he was trying to be nice

"Well, I don't."

I decided get up and start heading to the door.

"Where are you going?" He ask

"None of your business." I said, with a bit of an attitude.

I opened the door and headed out and knock on Kelsey's door,it opened.

"What are you doing banging on the door like that?!"

I didn't notice I was banging on the door.

"Can I just come in?" I ask

She nods and opens the door wider. I walk in and sit on the bed that I thought was hers.

"Why did you come?" She ask