Twenty One

My eyes flutter open and then the light from outside shined down on my face.

A smile quickly appeared on my face because of yesterdays events. So much shit has happened and the outcome was pretty great.

I turn my head to see Dylan still sleeping with his mouth slightly open. I pull the blankets over from off of me only to feel the cold air on my body and at the bottom of my feet. 

I forgot that Dylan had forced me to sleep without my usual t-shirt and shorts so I was only in a bra and matching underwear.

I go to the closet and see a pile of my clothes over the course if my weeks in college on the ground.

I will wash them after I change.

I moved them over to the side and grab some clothes to wear.

I settled on a gray long sleeved shirt, olive green jacket, and regular jeans. I then slipped on some shoes.

I sigh grabbed all of the dirty clothes that was in the closet and put them in a bag so I can wash them.

I hear groaning while I was putting my clothes in the bag. I turn around to see Dylan stretching.

"Why are you up so early, babe?" He asked

"I do have a class today." I say

He gets out the bed and walks over to me.

"Washing clothes?" He questioned

"What else would I be doing with my clothes."

He roles his eyes and grab his clothes and put them in my bag.

"What are you doing?" I say

"Wash those too."

"Dylan!"

He smirks and walks to the bathroom.

I sigh but put his clothes in the bag anyways.

I grab my phone and my bag and then head out the dorm. I walk down the hall to the laundry room and threw the dirty clothes in the machine.

I bought to detergents and started the machine up. I check to see how long it was going to take which in about 45 minutes. Class doesn't start until another hour or so.

I hopped to sit on the table where you fold the clothes and then pulled out my phone and started watching a random video.

After about 15 mins someone walks in.

"Babe."

I look up from my phone. Dylan walks over to me and stand in between my legs. I turn my phone off and placed it next to me.

He smiles at  me and starts playing with my hair.

"Don't you have class?" I ask him cocking my head.

He looks at me and shrugs.

"Class can wait."

He pulls me closer to him by the thighs which caused me to put my legs around his waist and my arm around his neck.

I smile once he leans in and place his lips on my. He squeezes thighs with cause me to moan in his mouth.

He slips his tongue in for a second before kissing my jaw. I close my eyes. He travels down towards my neck.

He starts lightly biting down which case another moan come out my mouth.

"Mayb-e Maybe we-e should-"

I stop talking once his hands moves to my was and under my shirt. I lay my head in his shoulder.

"Maybe you should take this off." He say referring to my shirt. His hands are still running my sides which is such a great feeling.

"We should probably not so this right now." I say pulling back to look at him in his eyes.

"Why not." He asked.

I noticed his eyes were glowing yellow.

"Your eyes." I tell him

He looks at me confused but then blinked a couple times before they turn back to him normal blue.

"My question now." He says

"I never said we can't do it later." I say with a smirk

He smiles and moves his hands lower so his thumbs were at the waistband of my pants.

"I've been very stressed out because of school lately..." He begins

He moves his thumbs around the waistband of my pants and I close my eyes again

"And I just want to get rid if all the stress." He says in my ear.

"Sexually?" I asked with my eyes still closed.

He moves his hands closer to my ears so I felt the warmth of his breath.

"Exacly." He whispers leaving a light kiss there.

I pull back again and looked at him. I move my hand down until I got closer to his pants. I move my hands to the front of his pants.

His eyes start glowing again and I smirked when I felt something there.

I bring my legs put to my chest then moved to the side to hop off the table. I grabbed my phone.

Dylan turn to me.

"No way." He says

"What?" I asked

"You are not leaving me like this again." He says

I smirk and started walking away

"Victoria."

"See you later." I say walking out the room.

"Victoria!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for 7k

Sorry for both updated. Wattpad was acting stupid

Next chapter either Tuesday or Wednesday

-author