Fifteen

MATURE CONTENT DOWN BELOW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

His hands traveled down from my waist to my butt and I allowed him to. A small moan left my mouth as his tongue slips in.

I pull him in closer. He kisses across my jaw then down to my neck and his hands pulls at the hem of my shirt.

I pull back a little to allow him to pull my shirt over my head. He was already shirtless.

Because we were near his bed he sat down and a smirk in his face. He pulls me down with him as I put my legs on either side of him.

We didn't waste any time bringing our lips back together. He place his hands back on my butt and another moan escaped my mouth as he lightly squeezed it. 

I grind our hips together and felt him get hard. He moves his lips back over to my neck and start to lightly kiss it before marking it and leaving a future Hickey there.

My hands traveled up his chest as small moans left my mouth from the soft bites and kiss.

I continued slowly grinding our hips together.

He place me with my back against his bed while his lips moved down from my neck to my stomach.

I move my hands to his pants and he removed them from off him. His hands fumbled with button on my shorts but he did get them off.

He removes his lips so he pull off my short leaving both of us in under wear and my bra of course.

"You look so beautiful and you also have a nice butt." He says looking at me up and down.

"You don't look to a bad yourself." I say

He smirks and smashed his lips on mine. He then grinds his hips down. The feeling was so good.

I placed my hands on his back as moans left my mouth.

His hands traveled up to my shoulder and pull my bra strap down.

"Do you want to do this." He ask breathing heavily look at me.

I nod

He place his lips back on mine and moved his hands to my back. He unhooked my bra and slowly moved it down until it was completely off of me.

He then moves his hands down to my underwear and slipped it down followed by me removing it from my ankles.

He removes his lips and stare down at me and a small smile comes on his face.

He reach under his bed and grabbed a box of condoms and pulled one out.

"Your ready?"He ask

I nod

He opens the condom then pulled his boxer off. My eyes stays fixed on him.

He slips the condom over his now hard length then looks back at me.

"What? Haven't seen a dick before?" He ask with a stupid grin.

"No. Not really."

"Warning you now. Its going to hurt at first." He says

"I don't care."

He spreads my legs apart and starting with the tip inserted. I winced at the pain.

Dylan leaves light kisses on my lower stomach which kinda helped with the pain. Once he was fully in I finally breathed in.

"Move." I say once I got sorta comfortable

He slowly moves back and forth. At first I wasn't feeling anything until he speedup a little.

"Oh my god."

So much pleasure comes at me all at once. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Go faster Dylan." I breathed out.

He started speeding up and I clawed my nails down his back.

I light moan came from him. The bed started to creak but I could care less about that or anyone at this point.

More moans filled the room along with kisses on his shoulder.

That's when I felt a tingle.

"Dylan. I think-k I'm abo-about to...

I was off by the fluid coming out of me. 

Dylan grunted then slowed his pace down then all together stopped.

He pulled out and removed the now filled condom from off of him and threw it away. 

Once he came back we both lay back in the mattress breathing heavily.

"That was amazing." I say still recovering

"It was."

I picked up my shirt that was on the floor and slipped it on.

Dylan slip on his boxer and sat next to me.

"Stay over here. We can cuddle on my bed." He says

A smile comes on my face. Dylan pulls the covers back am moved over. I lay down next to him.

He wrapped my arm around me. We were both facing each other not saying anything.

"I'm not a virgin anymore." I say to myself but out loud.

"I guess your not."

"Why didn't you stop me?" I ask him hitting his chest.

"You wanted me to. I asked and you basically said yes." He says

"I know. What does this makes us?" I asked

"What ever you want us to be."

I smile then turn from him so I could get comfortable.

"Night Babe."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for 1.5k reads