Twenty Six

Today's the day of Dylan's lacrosse game. He left already to practice a little before game time.

It's almost 7 O'Clock and the game is at 7:30. I went to the closet to get Dylan's jersey that he gave me and slipped it on.

I grabbed my phone before heading out the dorm. I knock on Kelsey's door because everyone was going to be at the game.

A few seconds later she opens the door. She looks me up and down then smirks.

"Nice Jersey." She says

"I do have to represent the team." I say

"Or maybe Dylan." She says still smirking.

I playfully roll my eyes.

"Are we going or not?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for Mason."

I look passed her so I can get a view of here dorm. There was no sign of Mason in there.

"But he's not even in the room." I say

"I never said he was in the room. He's going to text me once he gets us good seats."

"But shouldn't we start walking to the field then."

She nods then close her door and we make our way to the field.

Once we got there the team was already practicing and in full uniform.

"Hey guys!"

Both me and Kelsey turned around to see Mason making his way over it us with his boyfriend.

"Hey Mason." I say giving him a hug.

We pull apart and he hugs Kelsey. Cory stands there awkwardly.

Kelsey looks at him and pulls him into a hug too. Mason looks at my shirt then smirked.

"Wearing Dylan's jersey?" He questioned.

I bit on my lip to keep myself from smiling then nodded. A laugh escapes his mouth.

"Here comes your boyfriend now."Mason says.

I turn around to see Dylan jogging towards us.

"We'll save a seat for you over there." Kelsey whispers any ear pointing towards a section of the bleachers.

I didn't even pay attention to where see was pointing at. All my attention was on Dylan.

"I see you've made it." He says a little muffled because of the helmet on his head.

"I told you I wouldn't miss it."

I can tell he smirked. He pulls his helmet off to show off his smirk.

"Kiss for good luck?" He asked

"You'll do good if you go back and practice with your team." I say

He playfully pouts

I smiled and leaned in to placed my lips on his. I wrap my arms around his neck and his went around my waist.

The kiss would have lasted longer if the referee hadn't blown the whistle indicating that the game was about to start. 

He pulls away with a smile on his face and he starts running towards the team that was surrounding the coach.

I turn around facing the bleacher to spot where Kelsey said they were sitting and it didn't take long to find the seat. I walked over to them and took my seat and waited for the game to began.

It didn't take long for the game to start and the players to make it on the field. I don't really know the name of the school that the team was playing but the jersey color is green.

I looked to see Dylan's jersey number which is 9.

"Look. Your boyfriends starting." Kelsey says pointing me to the direction of Dylan who was.

I honestly don't know what lacrosse is about or how to play it but I guess I get the concept- get the ball in the net in order to score.

"When do they start?" I asked Kelsey because everyone was in the same position since the first whistle has blown.

Kelsey opens her mouth to speak but the sound of the whistle stops her and Dylan quickly scooped the ball in his net making the boy from the other team fall face first time the ground.

The crowd started cheering as Dylan swiftly made it pass each player from the other team. I moved to the edgd of my seat.

"You got this Dylan." I whispers knowing he would hear me since he does have supernatural abilities after all and hearing is one of them.

It wasn't long before Dylan stopped and quickly shot his ball making it to the net. I stood up from my seat and cheered with the other people as well.

I look at the scoreboard to see that the numbers changes from 0 to 1.

Players number 11 and 24 runs up to Dylan and pats him on the back. Dylan removes his helmet and makes eyes contact with me.

He blows a kiss and smirks before outing his helmet back on. I smiled as I took my seat again.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The game as over and our team won thanks to Dylan getting the last point at the last second.

I wait for the team to leave the locker room so me and Dylan can make it back to the dorms. Most of the people already left including Mason, Kelsey, and Corey.

And that's when the wind decided to pick up and I didn't have a jacket either.

"How long is he going to take." I say to myself.

I wrap my arms around myself to tried to keep warm.

"You don't have to wait any longer."

I turn to see Dylan coming.

"Took you long enough." I say

"I had to change out of my uniform."

He wraps his arm around me and pulled me closer as we begin to walk back to the dorms.

Once we got back at the dorms Dylan went to the bathroom. I changed out of my clothes and put on hoodie and sweat pants because of how cold I was and the dorm was no better than outside.

I walked over to Dylan's bed and went under the covers to keep myself warmer than I already was and also pulled the hood over my head

"Couldn't get enough of sleeping with me." I hear him say

"Don't flatter yourself Dylan." I mummbled

I feel the bed shift so I know he was on the other side.

"You really are cold." He says when he pulled me closer to him.

"Duh. It was like 50 degrees outside." I say

"It was nowhere near 50." He says

"Whatever."

I turn to face him with a frown on my face.

He chuckles and take my hands into his and rubbed them.

"You looked good with my jersey on today." He says.

"I regret wearing it." I mummbled

"Why."

"Because it wasn't warm enough." I say with another frown

He laughs again.

"I don't see how any of this is funny." I say

"You have no idea how cute and adorable you look right now." He says pulling even closer to him then pecking my lips.

I felt a small smile form on my face and he smiles too.

He turns to turn around and turns the lamp off.