Twenty Three

Mature-ish content

Everything got heated from there. The next thing I knew was Dylan placing me on his bed.

He quickly removed my shirt and placed his lips on my neck. I instantly arch my back.

I move my hands under his shirt and his breath hitch. I slowly start removing his shirt. He removes his lips from mine to get his shirt over his head before he threw it across the room.

He starts kissing my collarbone which made me close my eyes. Dylan moves one hand from my waist to my stomach and started making his way down.

A low moan left my mouth.

"Remeber when I told you that I'm good with my hands?" He say

I couldn't respond because he slides a finger around the waistband of my underwear.

"Dylan." I breathed out

He moved his lips down to my sides leaving little marks down it. He finally slips one finger down in my underwear.

I moan again. I kept my hands on his back but I didn't want to scratch at his back again so I hooked my fingers to his belt looks and brought him closer.

I move my hands to the front of his pants the start undoing the button. He unbuttons my pants and pulled them off.

I move his face towards me and placed my lips on his. He kissed back fiercely. I felt him insert a finger into my entrance and a loud moan escaped my mouth.

"Told you I'm good." He mumbles against my lips as he starts pumping his finger back and forth.

I finally undid his button to his pants and slipped my hand into it until I felt his already hard length.

His breath hitched which caused us to break apart from the kiss. My eyes was closed but I felt his head drop to my shoulder and a low growl came from his mouth.

I start moving my hands up and down and his growling continued.

I felt him removed his finger from my entrance. I open my eyes and his was looking down at me. I stopped my hand movements.

We stare for a while.

"Fuck it." He says then ripped his pants off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(The next day)

Me and Kelsey was walking to the lacrosse field to get some studying in for our test and mostly because Dylan will be practicing.

"So you and Dylan are getting pretty serious." She says with a smirk

Did I mention I told her about us?

"I guess." I say keep my head low to hide the small blush that has formed in my face

"You're blushing." She says with a smile as her hands start reaching for my cheeks

I shoo her hands away.

We make it to the field and sat at the bench closer to the field. I look across the field to see if I spot Dylan.

Once we make eye contact I wave over at him and he only smirks. I roll my eyes playfully and turned back to Kelsey who was smirking.

"Shut up." I say taking a seat.

"I didn't say anything." She say sitting next to me.

"But you was about to." I tell her

"You act like no one saw what you both just did a few seconds ago."

"We came came here to study remember." I say so she can drop the situation.

"I came here to study. You came so you can stall you boyfriend on the field."

I only look at her with a smile forming because she wasn't wrong.

She raise a brow while smirking.

"Fine. Whatever. You right. I only came here because of Dylan. But can you really blame me though?"

"Can't say. These eyes are for my man only." She says

"How are you and Cody doing anyways?  I asked

"Good." She says then pulls her books out

"Just good?" I asked

"I don't kiss and tell."

I playfully pushed her then pull books out as well.

We start studying a little before the couch blew the whistle.

"Alright everyone. Bring it in."

All the player makes a circle around the couch.

"We have a game Thursday night which mean you guys better not suck and you better being everything you got. Understand!"

Cheer and shouts were coming from all the players

"Alright hit the showers!" The couch yells

I smile once I see Dylan running up to me.

"See you when I come back." He says before placing a kiss on my head.

I nod then turn my attention to Kelsey. I was going to say something about the look on her face when someone behind her caught my eye.

Someone approaching us.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the boring chapter. This was just a filler chapter. Next one will hopefully be better.

That for 9k reads