how you first met/talked

HARRY POTTER
You knew of Harry Potter, who didn't? But you two never really had a full conversation or so much as an acknowledgment that he knew you existed until Year 3. It was the holidays and the majority of the students were gone, except you and Harry. You had found him in the Great Hall sitting alone playing chess... alone.

You walk up to him and he straightens up upon seeing you.

"Can I play you?" You ask confidently and he nods rather quickly and gestures you to sit in front of him.

"I'm Y/N."
you say and Harry smiles and says,

"I'm Harry, Harry P-"

"Potter, yes I know. Who doesn't really?" You say and he turns a light shade of pink as you both chuckle.

By the end of the night you two had become quite acquaintanced with each other, and you even won the game.

"Well, that was fun." You say taking a stand, and you don't want to go but you wait for Harry to speak; just in case you were keeping him. He stands up almost immediately after you do, frantic even that you were going.

"No, I-I mean... Do you wanna stay and drink hot chocolate with me?" He asks almost embarrassed and you couldn't stop the glowing grin on your face when he does.

That day Harry constantly made an excuse for you to stay just a little bit longer with him, whenever you two hung out, until one day he asked you to stay with him forever.

RON WEASLEY
You were introduced to Ron by none other than Hermione Granger. You were pared up with her in Potions class 5th Year and had become friends then. One month Snape had assigned papers on dark potions, and Hermione had invited you to go to the library with her. That day both Harry and Ron had also joined her, and that's where you met Ron.
At first it wasn't so much as a hello and a few exchanged words, but then Ron began to have so much trouble with his own paper that it physically pained you. So you took your book, and sat next to him on the floor to try to help him. All the while he just stares at you as you showed him things to use for his paper in the book.

DRACO MALFOY
4th year was when you met Draco, and as you can imagine it wasn't a very pleasant one at that.

Goyle had had the biggest crush on you, and one night with Crabbe, he was going on about all the things he'd do to you if you were his.
Draco, who had been looking for them overheard bits and pieces.

"And who is this ugly creature you've taken such a fancy with?" Draco had asked, hands cooly placed inside his pockets.

"Y/N L/M."
Goyle smirked

"Who the fuck is that?"

And the day after when you were unfortunately passing by Goyle, Draco was with him.

"That's her." Goyle said pointing to you and you had seen him do so and go right up to him to inform him it was impolite to point.

"Goyle, I saw you point at me. I don't necessarily care for what comes out that mouth of yours but pointing is rude."

"Of course she would be a Gryffindor, you really have poor taste Goyle."

Draco said but you couldn't figure out what he was talking about, nor did you really care. All you know is that for some odd reason, Draco never broke eye contact with you, like your eyes were his. After that anytime you talked to Draco he would give you his undivided attention, or your eyes more like. It was all mostly teasing and playful mean until one day he said,

"Your eyes are very nice to look at."

After that all your conversations grew increasingly more enjoyable.

HERMIONE GRANGER
The library of course, and in your 4th year. She was having trouble reaching a book on the third shelf, and was now mounting a desk to try and reach it. She wobbled, what with three books in one hand and the other empty, she was unbalanced and was about to fall back when you catch her by the waist and hold her steady.

"Woah! Here, let me get it for you." You tell her helping her down and all you do is tiptoe and grab her book.

"O-Oh, thank you."
She says, darting her eyes for a few moments before taking the book from you."

"I'm H-"

"Hermione Granger, yes I know a great deal about you."

"Well, I hope good things."

"Marvelous things."

After that it seemed she was only in the library whenever you were.

To be continued... w/ other characters