when they realized & said they loved you

HARRY POTTER
You took a stunning spell for him as you and the rest of the trio were on the run. you pushed him out of the way and you went flying, hitting the wall behind you fast and hard. Harry freaked out, rushing up to your body as you groaned with pain.

"Are you mental!" He had yelled, pushing the hair away from your face; Ron and Hermione fighting off the remaining Death Eaters.

"It was just a stun Harry, calm-"

"No, y/n you could have died."

"So be it."

"Damn you, what do I do then?"

You didn't really understand it at first, and neither did he after he had said it. Then, after it had gotten quiet, Harry had helped you up and you kissed him. Sweet and simple.

"I love you too, Harry... that's why I did it."

"I love you y/n, don't ever do that again."

It was just a stunning spell, but that was enough for Harry realize he didn't even want that happening to you.

RON WEASLEY
It was as simple as eating the way he likes, like an animal, in front of you. He ate however he wanted with you because he knew you wouldn't judge him, that and he didn't mind sharing. He was insecure about his eating habits, and pretty selfish when it came to food everyone knew this. He knew when you absentmindedly took some bacon from his plate to eat. He gave you a kiss on the cheek and later on he explained this to you, followed by:

"That's why I-I-Well... I love you."

You giggled at first, finding it funny and endearing that something as simple as taking his food would make him realize he loved you... but you had loved him for awhile now too, because this actually wasn't the first time you had taken some of his food.

"I know Ron, I love you too."

"How did you know?"

"This wasn't the first time you let me take your food."

HERMIONE GRANGER
You cared about her studies as well. Atop of being caring and kind, and smart, you did anything and everything to help and, or, maintain her reputation as top of the class.
One day y'all were in the library studying for OWL's. You looked up, watched Hermione so focused. You took her hand and this made her look up at you and smile.

"I love you, Hermione."

"I know, I love you too."

DRACO MALFOY
He had been wondering if he had for a long time. You two weren't together because you were everything he hated & was against. He didn't want to be a hypocrite. You two did a lot in secret, then one day you just got tired. You tried to end things quietly & calmly because as much as people viewed Draco you knew he was fragile.
He flipped out on you, told you that you weren't gonna find anyone as good as him, even though he knew he didn't deserve you. It was just his nature to be cruel and you knew this, so you took his words, accepted them and didn't even cry because it was for the best.
Draco tried to get over you, he did, then when he turned Death Eater, and all he wanted was you. Just the thought of you eased him. He needed you.