what their family thinks of you

HARRY POTTER
Harry didn't have a lot of family you knew this but when he introduced you to Sirius he thought you were "a good fit." for Harry. You felt so honored.

RON WEASLEY
They loved you, especially his parents. You became an honorary Weasley soon and the Molly jumpers she sent you soon became a collection.

HERMIONE GRANGER
They were weary at first because they had hoped she would find a muggle but they eased up to you and the tension soon settled.

DRACO MALFOY
Well, you weren't Slytherin and you weren't Pureblood, so naturally they disliked you. Draco had warned you and initially didn't want you to meet them but his parents insisted. Even Narcissa questioned you being with Draco which was a surprise to you because Draco was so fond of her. She warmed up eventually and then grew to really love you. Lucius was a bit slow but he eventually accepted you and showed a bit of likeness to you.

CEDRIC DIGGORY
Amos was practically obsessed with you, and his mom called you "my daughter". You and Cedric had talked about getting married so this was both great and funny to hear. You loved the Diggory's just as much as they loved  you. And they really proved that after Cedric had died, because they always kept in touch with you.

OLIVER WOOD
His father loved you but his mum was a little jealous now that there was another catching all his love. She eventually got to know you better and would even scold Oliver when he would do something to you that she didn't like.

BLAISE ZABINI
Blaise's parents were mostly confused. You were a Hufflepuff, the most opposite of his house. So they got to know you because they genuinely wanted to know what your wow factor was. After awhile they saw it and always defended you when others questioned your relationship to their son.

THEO NOTT
He only had his dad, and he was so so happy that he had found someone who was gonna look out for him like he did. He loved you and took care of you like you two were already married.

PANSY PARKINSON
Pansy had 2 sisters who were very very adamant on trying to get you to admit that you were using Pansy. She was rich, powerful, and beautiful, who wouldn't want to use any of those aspects? You never faltered though, because you truly loved Pansy for her, so they got over it. Other than her sisters her parents eventually warmed up to you.

GINNY WEASLEY
Everyone loved you. You were the total package of what they all saw Ginny being with. You felt a little overwhelmed but these were the Weasley's after all.

FRED WEASLEY
They were all a little weary because you were so alike to him. Fred was a little edgier than the rest and a little cruel but when they got to know you more they saw that you balanced him out perfectly.

GEORGE WEASLEY
They loved you because you kept George in check, because sometimes he really needed it.

LUNA LOVEGOOD
They loved and accepted you because you loved and accepted Luna. Which was something she and her father were not accustomed to.

NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM
Neville had his grandmother, and that was it. You felt so honored that he would want you to meet the only family he had so you tried your hardest to be what she liked. She knew you were trying so hard and admitted that she loved you before she met you because you loved Neville. And that was enough.

DEAN THOMAS
His parents loved you but his brothers all the more. He had 3, and they were practically obsessed with you, which annoyed Dean but it was either being obsessed or hating you. There was no in between with them.

JAMES POTTER / PRONGS
Ha, they already knew everything about you and loved you because James never stopped talking about you.

SIRIUS BLACK / PADFOOT
They absolutely hated you, and they never wanted you to step foot in their house ever again. The only one that gave you the benefit of the doubt was his father, who told you that it was how they were all raised to be. That it was nothing personal, that you were a great fit for anyone else except their family. He apologized but you understood. Sirius didn't but that was okay, because you loved him and that was all that mattered.

REMUS LUPIN / MOONY
They were scared for you. They were afraid Remus would scare you away or hurt you by accident because of his condition. You reassured them that you loved their son, condition and all, and nothing was going to scare you away. They were so thankful for you. They were always looking out for you, just in case.

PETER PETTIGREW/ WORMTAIL
His parents honestly couldn't have cared less, they weren't around much for Peter. When they meet you they were indifferent but they weren't obsessed with you either. It didn't bother you or Peter much, you had each other and that was enough.