jealousy

HARRY POTTER
Harry was very capable of getting jealous over you. When Dean would talk a little too close, Seamus would smile a little too much, or even Blaise would touch you very innocently. But Harry always took it up with you, he wouldn't be the one to make a scene. It was always a calm and civil conversation.

RON WEASLEY
Hell yes, Ron was definitely the jealous type. And being the short temper he was he sometimes did overreact with the smallest things, but more than often he talked to you about it... But would ignore say Seamus for a whole week if he accidentally brushed his hand over yours.
Ron getting jealous was more adorable than it was anything else.
funny little weasel.

HERMIONE GRANGER
Hermione wasn't really the type. She let things go over the smallest things because she totally & completely trusted you. She only got jealous if you two had been very busy some few days and hung out with others before making plans with her.

DRACO MALFOY
"DONT FUCKING LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND / BOYFRIEND OR I WILL AVADA YOU WHERE YOU STAND. SHE's / HE's M I N E."
You could say Draco was the reason the word was invented.

BLAISE ZABINI
Mhm yea Blaise would get jealous on occasions, and sometimes more than necessary, but he always came to you... after giving an earful to the person he was jealous of.

FRED WEASLEY
Yea he could get jealous but would always make a joke of it. He trusted you and knew nothing could ever take you away from him.

"Uhg, look at Cormac... I bet he's thinking of that time he asked you for some extra parchment."

"Oh my god, Fred."

GEORGE WEASLEY
Mmm he was more proud of himself that others would want you, but you were his and he considered that the ultimate win.

NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM
It was very very rare when Neville would actually get jealous, and actually believe you would leave him. And when he decide to talk you about it you always did or said something that reassured him it was you two against all odds, before even speaking.

LUNA LOVEGOOD
No, Luna trusted you with all her heart. She knew that if your relationship with her was questionable than you two would talk about it. You two didn't hold secrets from each other.

PANSY PARKINSON
Fucking hell fucking yes she was the type. One time Goyle said you were looking good and she stupified him into a wall. You were so angry with her but then had a snog session and got over it.

THEO NOTT
"You like him?"

"No Theo, I like you."

"Yea, you better."
It was always a god damn interrogation with him, and in the most ridiculous way.
His eyes would squint, brows would come together, and he would purse his lips like he was trying to read your mind.

MOONY / REMUS LUPIN
Not really, he was yours and you were his, and he knew others would try to have you but it could never work.
Not on you.

PADFOOT / SIRIUS BLACK
Yes yes yes, he was so jealous over you about literally everything. Except he wasn't violent or anything crazy. He would just make fun that they even tried to steal you. Sometimes congratulate them to be so bold enough to think they had a chance.

WORMTAIL / PETER PETTIGREW
He was more of a worry jealous than he was angry. He was very fearful that you would leave him because he knew you could do better, and he always said this.

PRONGS / JAMES POTTER
"Are you looking at my girl/ guy?"

"No I was just-"

"Stop staring, that's mine and mine alone."

"James I swear-"

"I'll kill you."