how you first met/talked

BLAISE ZABINI
You don't really know what year it was but it was when you started to notice that he was one of Draco's
new cronies. He wasn't like Crabbe or Goyle at all. Firstly, he wasn't
ugly, he was tall, dark, and handsome. But being apart of Draco's posse meant
that you weren't all that nice, except
with Blaise it was silent judgment. His face was what really got people, especially when it was just he Draco. Draco would insult you and Blaise walk behind him as he gave you the meanest look, in his eyes, features, and silence.
But one day he didn't do that to you, in fact he felt bad about what Draco had done to you.
You were walking quickly to your next class, muggle studies, because if you hadn't you would be running late, and you had a project due that day of historical muggle monument. You chose Big Ben, and had pieces together paper and sticks to build it. Draco, unfortunately was walking in the other direction, and tripped you as he passed you. You fell right on your project in a hard crash, and completely destroyed it.
Draco laughed, spitting some insult about being a mudblood and left you on the brink of tears. You say on your knees hands hovering over your destroyed artwork in complete horror. Then, you realized that Blaise was standing over you. His eyes weren't judgmental, but apologetic, features soft instead of hard, and he wasn't silent.

"I'm sorry, that must have taken you a long time... meet me in the library after school and I'll help you remake that."

You got an extension on the project and ended up meeting Blaise after school. He helped, a lot actually, and you two laughed about Draco, because even Blaise thought him as a bloody twat. After that day Blaise wouldn't look at you judgmentally, or appear like stone. He saw you in a different light, as did you for him, and he wasn't silent with you ever again.

THEO NOTT
Theo kept to himself most of the time. Not a big fan on being apart of Draco's group, or anyone's for that matter. He was a lone wolf, but he knew how to use his words like fangs and claws. He was also quite the class clown when he wanted to be, but humiliating others instead of himself. One day, in Divination Theo had picked you to humiliate.

"Quite the star in this class aren't you Y/N?" He mused, arms crossed over his chest and leaning back as he looked across his table to you. Everyone knew you were more than good at Divination, Theo included, and considering that Divination was sort of a joke to the magic world only brought more humiliation to you.

"Yea I guess."
You shrugged, not really getting what the joke to come was going to be.

"Guess you like touching balls, huh?" He said, making many of the boys around you two snicker. You had had enough of his bullshit, and found the courage to fight back that day.

"I'm surprised you know what balls are, ya know, cause you're too pussy."

Half of the class burst into laughter, leaving Theo speechless at your new found confidence and toleration. After class Theo caught up to you to express how upset he was with you.

"What do you want Theo, Christ you're so-"

"Fucking fine! Just-Just fucking go out with me."

You didn't know what to say at first, clearly taken aback my his sudden interest in you. But you agreed, and you two had a great time. A relationship blossomed soon after, and even though it was a little rocky at first, it was Theo who made sure it worked out in the end.

LUNA LOVEGOOD
You saw Threstrals too, you always had, but you just didn't realize it until you saw them for the first time in your fourth year. So it came as a surprise to you when a pale blonde headed girl was  staring at them too as you approached the carriage.

"You alright there?" You asked cautiously, tilting your head to the side at her.

"You see them too don't you?"

You're eyes widen and then suddenly look around to see if anyone could hear you. People already thought
you were a little off when you first mentioned the Threstrals.

"How'd you-?"

"You saw the Threstral before looking at me, I saw your eyes." She said dreamily, and it sent a shiver down your spine and into your toes. You stared at her for awhile, watching as she humbly pet the creature like it were hers.

"Will you ride a carriage with me?"
You suddenly asked, and she turned to you, smiling with innocence and said.

"Of course."
You and Luna had the best time hanging out after that ride. You laughing at all her unheard of creatures, but supporting her words nonetheless, and she anticipated that. Luna, appreciated you, because you didn't think she was crazy.

GINNY WEASLEY
Holy shit did you have the biggest crush on Ginny. Like oh my fucking Virgin Mary did you think she was the best thing to have graced the earth. She was an impeccable Quidditch star, and that's how you first knew about her, after that you just observed her and one day she actually caught you starting at her. She came right up to you and sat down next to you.
"You know, it's impolite to stare." She said, smiling at you like you were already her friend.

"I was starring? I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"You didn't?" She laughed, resting her head in the palm of her hand and stared at you. The silence was making you uncomfortable, which made Ginny laugh in that sweet kind of down to earth way you loved. Not too hard but not too soft.

"It's okay, I stare at you too sometimes."

You caught Ginny staring you from then on.