how they ask you to be theirs

HARRY POTTER
He didn't think you would even say yes, but he took the chance the night of the Yule Ball. You two were dancing to a slow song. Your head on his chest listening to the sound of his quickening heart beat. You knew something was up.

"Y/N?"

"Yea?"

"Will you-... Will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?"

"Of course Harry, of course."

RON WEASLEY
Ron wasn't much of a romantic, nor did he have some master plan as to ask you to be his. In fact, he wasn't even in the same vicinity when asked you. It was summer break, you were about to start 5th year with him, when randomly you got an owl from him.

Y/N,

I didn't know how else to ask you, mostly because i'm not very good at these things but, will you be mine? Officially?

Ron

As soon as you saw him on the train you ran up to him and kissed him before saying yes.

HERMIONE GRANGER
It was simple, a mutual understanding that you two wanted to be together. It was actually a conversation before being official.

"Harry and Ron had asked where you were today."

"Huh?"

"They asked where my boyfriend/girlfriend was... and I didn't know whether to correct them or not. So I just... shrugged. I don't think i've ever shrugged because I didn't have anything to say."

"Then I suppose we should be together."

"I suppose we should."

DRACO MALFOY
Seeing each other was very discreet and secretive, no one knew about it, and it didn't really bother you that you two weren't labeled because no one knew. Then, one day in potions, Slughorn paired you with Theo Nott. He flirted with you, toyed with you, messed with your hair, and this bothered Draco to no end. After class Theo bid you farewell, but addressed you as his girlfriend/boyfriend. Later while in the library Draco finally had had enough of keeping to himself.

"So, Theo called you his after class today."

"He did."

"And this doesn't bother you?"

"Well I know it's not true, so no, it doesn't bother me."

"Well what if he continues to say it, you're not going to correct him?"

"I might."

"You might?"

"Does it bother you Draco?"

"What if people start to believe him?"

"They won't."

"What if."

"What do you want me to say princess, hmm?"