who's family you spend the holidays with

HARRY POTTER
Yours. Harry didn't have family, and the Dursleys wasn't even an option. Harry wasn't as comfortable with your family like he was with the Weasley's but he had even said it was one of the best christmas' he had ever had. Your parents welcomed him like they would you whenever you came home, because they knew all about Harry and his life.

RON WEASLEY
Definitely the Weasley's. Was that even a question? Everyone who knew them knew how fun they made everything. You're parents even came to christmas dinner with you and you all had a blast.

HERMIONE GRANGER
Both. You know how important her parents were to her and you've always wanted to see what it was like to spend a holiday like a muggle. Then it was to your house for a little magic.

DRACO MALFOY
Both.
"Only because my father won't have me spend a family holiday with some other people... and mother really wants to treat you."
So you spent a part of the night at Malfoy Manor, and surprisingly you didn't have a miserable time. Narcissa had even gotten you a gift, and Lucius refrained from sneering at you, even wished you a good holiday when you left. Then at your house it was really something special. You had never seen Draco smile so much, or even laugh. Genuinely, when it wasn't you. He absolutely loved your parents, and they loved him right back.

CEDRIC DIGGORY
Definitely the Diggory's. Amos & Mrs. really knew how to throw a party and decorate. It was fun and beautiful and nothing short from magnificent.

BLAISE ZABINI
Yours. Blaise had to come late to dinner but he insisted you two spent it with your family. And you had never seen Blaise talk and socialize so much with anyone that wasn't you than when he came to your home for holiday.

THEO NOTT
Yours. But Theo wasn't the only one who had come. Theo only had his father, and their family didn't really talk to them much so you invited both of them to come. His father had a blast with your parents, loved dinner, and even kissed you on the head to thank you when the night was over. Theo had also never been so grateful for you that night, and that's why he was glued to your side the entire night. It was the best christmas they had both had, and this was also yours.

LUNA LOVEGOOD
Hers. Only because you've always wondered how the Lovegoods spent holidays, because they did everything else so differently. And you enjoy every second of it.

JAMES POTTER / PRONGS
Definitely his. James was such a character. So energetic and excited for everything, so you only assumed his family was like him. They were, and you never found a moment where you weren't smiling from ear to ear.

SIRIUS BLACK / PADFOOT
Yours. You weren't welcome at the House of Black. They all hated you. In fact, they forbade Sirius to spend any day of the holidays with you. But Sirius snuck out just in time for gift opening at your place, and you knew he would so when he arrived you AND your family were waiting just on him. It was the best christmas he had had in years.