The Beginning Of School

Hi guys, this is my first HighSchool book so tell me how I did. Also the song above is one of my favourite songs, for some reason I like sad songs. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the first chapter of Heartless.

(Ash's POV)

Hi, my name is Ash and today I'm starting my new school, Vanville high.
My mum got a new job that earns her a lot more money here so we had to move from Kanto.
I miss my old home and friends, but hopefully I meet some nice people and make new friends.
I look over to my clock and see its 7:30. SHOOT, I'm going to be late!
I Spring out of bed, take a shower, change into my clothes (Ash is wearing his xy clothes) and dart downstairs for some breakfast.
"Morning Ash. You're up early." My mum says, walking out of the kitchen.
"Early? I'm late aren't I?" I ask. "No dear this school starts at 8:30 not 7:45."
I mentally faceplam.
"Ok, thanks for telling me mum" "No problem dear, breakfast is on the table. "Ok, thanks."
I rush into the dining room and see eggs and bacon on a plate on the table.
"Yes, my favorite!"
I sit down, devour my food and rush out the room.
"Bye mum!" "Bye love, have a nice day at school." "I will!"
I walk out the house and close the door.
I wonder who I'll meet.
I get to school at ten past eight and see a group of people talking near the entrance of the school, so I walk up to them to ask for directions to the office.
"Um, hi, I was wondering if any of you could tell me where the school office is." I ask. "Yer, I know where it is, I'll take you there." A blue haired girl replied. "Thanks. My name's Ash by the way." "Hi, my name is Dawn, it's a pleasure to meet you."
We walk into the school and down a large corridor.
As I look around I spot a flash of honey blonde hair so I stop and look into the classroom where I saw it.
Inside was a girl, she had short honey blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. (She's wearing her xy clothes, the ones after she cuts her hair.)
"Who's that." I ask Dawn.
"Oh, don't speak to her, she's an outcast."
I was shocked by what Dawn just said, but don't bother arguing because I don't want to get into any fights on my first day.
We carry on walking and eventually make it to the office.
"Thanks Dawn." "No problem, hopefully we are in the same class." "Yep."
A large ringing sound echoes around us.
"Oh, that's the bell so I have to go, bye Ash." "Ok, bye Dawn."
I walk into office to be greeted by a large man with blazing red hair that stuck out in different directions.
Kinda like my hair.
"Hello, you, must be Ash, correct?" "Yes I am." I reply.
He walks over to his desk, picks up a piece of a4 paper and hands it to me.
"This is your timetable Ash. You've missed a bit of period one so I'll email your teacher so he knows." "Ok Thankyou sir." "No problem Ash, enjoy your first day."
I walk out the office and check my timetable, today I have Art then English, Math, Lunch, Spanish and Science.
It says that art is in room 24 but I have no clue where that is.
Something then passes me.
It's the honey blonde girl from before.
"Um, excuse me" I shout.
She stops and turns around.
"Um, I was wondering, do you know where room 24 is?"
She nods.
"Um, can you show me where it is please."
Wait, why do I feel so nervous around her, it's really strange.
She gestures for me to follow her.
As I walk closer to her I look at her face.
She has amazing blue eyes but they look faded, almost like they were colourful and bright and now they're soulless. Her skin was really pale, almost white, it too look like it lost its colour. Actually, now that I look, her whole face has lost its colour, I guess that's why they call her an outcast.