Finding A Place To Stay

If you want me to put any songs at the beginning then just ask me. Also, I've started school now so I might not upload as much😢. Anyway, I hope you enjoy chapter six :3

"He's your what!" I shout probably too loud. "Keep it down Ash!" "Sorry, he's your what!" I whisper. "He's my father, also known as the president of Kalos." "If he's your dad then why the hell did he throw you across the freaking room!" "Because he hates me! Life hates me! My mom's dead, my dad abuses me and I get bullied every day of my life! There's no point me being in this world!" Tears start pouring from her eyes.
Well done Ash, on your first day of school you've made your first friend cry.
Twice.
"I'm sorry Serena." I bring her into a hug. "I-It's ok Ash, it's not your fault."
We sit there for a few minutes hugging. It was nice hugging Serena, even if she is crying, she such a nice girl and she should deserve many more things than she has now.
"Serena, I'm going to check if you're allowed out, ok." "Ok Ash."
I wipe the tears out of her eyes.
"Please don't cry, I hate seeing that upset face." "O-ok Ash."
She does her little smile face.
"That's the cute face I know."
Her face turns red.
Wait. I just said that out loud, stupid Ash.
I walk out the room and walk up to the desk where the nurse was.
"Um, can Serena come out now." "Of course Ash, Thankyou for bringing her." "No problem miss, have a nice day."
I run into Serena's room.
"Serena, you're allowed out, come on."
She stands up, but looks really off balance.
"Um, Serena, are you ok?" "I feel really dizzy." "I'll help you till you stop feeling so bad."
I hold out my hand and Serena slowly grabs it.
Her hands are so small and soft, they remind me of a baby's hand.
I help her out of medical and out of the school.
"I should be fine now Ash, thanks for helping me." "No problem Serena." "I guess you should get going the-"
My phone buzzes.
It was Gary. (I gave him my phone number in maths)
Gary: Ash, have you seen the news, the president just got arrested for harassing a girl in our school.
"Serena. Come read this message."
She walks over and looks at my phone.
"M-my dad is in jail."
She looked really upset.
"I'm sorry Ser-" "Where am I going to stay!" She shouts.
Oh, so she wasn't upset about her dad being in jail, she's upset because she has no where to sleep.
An idea then popped in my head.
"Hey Serena, you can always stay at my house, I'm sure my mum won't mind." "R-really."
Her eyes widened in shock, just like they did when I first met her.
"Yer, I'll just text my mom now." "T-Thankyou so much Ash."
She hugs me, a massive smile on her face. That was the first full smile I had ever seen on Serena's face.
I start to text my mum
Me: Hi mom you know the news about the president, well my best friend is his daughter and she needs a place to stay, can she stay are ours tonight?
Mom: Of course she can! Are you coming home now?
Me: Soon, we have to grab Serena's stuff.
Mom: Ok Hun see you soon.
Me: ok mom bye.
"So what did she say?" Serena asks me. "She said of course you can stay!" "Thankyou Ash!"
She hugs me again.
"It's fine Serena, you can always stay round ok." "Ok, Thankyou." "Anyway, let's go grab your stuff shall we." "Yep."
We make our way to her house.
"Y-you live in A MANSION!" I shout. "Um, yer." "AWESOME!"
Serena unlocks the door and I run inside.
The place was HUGE! There were rooms everywhere.
"Come on Ash, I don't really want to spend much time here." "Oh, ok sorry."
We walk up a large staircase and through a few doors before we finally reach Serena's room.

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!
I can't believe it hits 1000 in TWO WEEKS!!
Thankyou so much guys!