A date?!

Hope you enjoy this chapter :3

(Ash's POV)

I slowly open my eyes to see Serena facing me, still wrapped in my arms.
She looks so cute when she's sleeping.
I decided to stay there and just look at Serena sleeping peacefully.
After a while she starts to shuffle.
She opens her eyes and a big smile forms on her face.
"Morning Ash." "Morning Sere." "Sere?" "Oh, I thought that I should give you a nickname becau-"
She stops me by putting her index finger on my lips.
"I love the nickname Ash." "Really?" "Yes." "I grab my phone off my side table and check the time.
It was 10:34.
"Chickens! We're super late for school!" I shout. "It's ok Ash, we can just skip school for the day, I'm sure your mother would have woken you up if she wanted you to go to school."
She was right, I wonder why my mom didn't get us up.
My stomach then grumbles.
"Can we go get breakfast please?" I ask. "Of course, come on."
Serena stands up from the mattress on the floor and walks out the room. I follow behind.
As we get to the bottom of the stairs my mom greets us.
"Good morning you too, did you have a good sleep?"
"Yep." I say. "Yes, I did, Thankyou for letting me stay Mrs K- I mean Delia." Serena replies. "No problem Serena, you can stay anytime."
"So mom, why didn't you wake us up for school?" "It's because you two looked so cute sleeping together and I didn't want to disturb you." She replies, a giant smile on her face.
Serena and I turn bright red.
"S-stop it mom, you're embarrassing us."
She giggles.
"Well, breakfast is on the table if you two want any." "Thanks mom!" I shout as I charge into the dining room.
After a couple of minutes, Serena walks in.
"Why did you take so long?" I ask with a mouthful of toast. "No reason." "Oh, ok."
I know Serena's hiding something, but I don't want to argue with her so I don't ask again.
We finish our breakfast and go upstairs to get changed.
"Is it ok if I go in the bathroom first Ash?" She asks. "Of course, go ahead." "Thanks Ash, I won't take that long, I promise."
She was right, she didn't take as long as yesterday, but it was still boring waiting.
"You can go in there now Ash." "Ok, thanks Sere." "No problem."
I have a shower and get changed.
As I walk out the bathroom I see Serena making the beds.
"Sere, you didn't have to do that." I say. "No Ash, it's fine, I slept in both of them anyway. So what shall we do today?"
I check the time. 11:13.
"Well, we could go to the park, or we could go shopping if you want."
Serena then looked at me with sparkles in her eyes.
"C-can we go shopping, I've never been clothes shopping before." "You've NEVER been clothes shopping before."
I look at her like she was some alien.
"Nope, my mom used to buy my stuff for me because I wasn't allowed out the house." "Oh ok, shall we get going then?" "Yes!"
She grabs my hand and pulls me down the stairs, a humungous smile plastered on her face.
"Where are you two going?" My mom asks as I open the door. "Clothes shopping."
She looks at me with a surprised expression on her face.
"Oh, ok."
She hands me some money.
"Just in case you run out, you never know what Serena wants to buy." "Ok, thanks mom, bye." "Bye dear, have a nice time."
We walk out the house and Serena starts running.
"Sere wait up!" "Sorry, my legs are in a mind of their own today."
We eventually make to the mall.
"C-can we t-take a b-break first p-please." I ask gasping for air. "Ok, Mr Slow."
I don't know why, but Serena seems so much more cheeky and playful today.
We sit down on a nearby bench.
I could see her looking at all the shops, she was probably picking which one she wanted to go in first.
"Do you want to go now?" I ask. "Yes please."
She looks at me with this really adorable face, probably her please face.
"Ok, come on then."
As soon as I stand up I get pulled into the first shop.

Serena had finally finished looking in the shops and now we are walking to the park.
She brought like three bags worth and I offered to hold two of them. I'm telling you, that was a bad idea. How the hell are clothes this heavy!
Serena then suddenly stops and points to an ice cream stall.
I put the bags down and check the time.
It was 6:36.
We did stop for lunch in the mall, but I'm starving so I nod to her.
She rushes over to the ice cream van and starts to pick what flavour she wants.
She reminds me of a little girl at Disney land.
She has changed so much since I first met her.
"Come on Ash! Come pick your ice cream!" She shouts. "Ok, coming!"
Serena picked a strawberry ripple ice cream and I picked a chocolate chip cookie one.
We walk into the park and sit down on a bench.
"Thankyou Ash." "For what?" "Everything. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. I wouldn't be happy. I would be sitting in my bedroom being beaten by my father."
A tear rolls down her face.
"Please don't say things like that Serena."
She looks at me and tears fill her eyes.
"But the thing is Ash. It's true."
I pull her into a hug.
"Serena, it's time to forget the past and hope for the future, and in the future, you're the happy Serena that I've seen all day."
She looks up at me.
"Your right Ash, Thankyou." "No problem Sere."

Thankyou for 100 votes!!
I can't believe this has got so many votes and views, Thankyou so much everyone.
A special shoutout to turtleboy18 for being the 100th voter, also shoutout to all these people for all of the support:
XxWhiteYvonnexX
TexemonOfficial
Conor117
FluffyCheesebal1
FinnTheDolphin
MLGplayerClemont
Fernandez2013
daisepoof
Pokegirllane
Rooneysan
LordPotatoness
greninja13
KevinMacias796
Teabag307
meisawesone
tfreitag
PokemonNoob307
Thanks again to everyone for the support😄

This is insane.
Ok, so yesterday this book got 100 votes and now it's got 2,000 VIEWS!!
I really don't think a Thankyou is enough right now but still, Thankyou to everyone for voting, viewing and commenting, I would do another shoutout thing, but I think I've shouted out enough people for now.
Anyway, thanks again and goodbye.