Nightmare

Hope you enjoy this chapter :3

(Serena's POV, finally yay!)

I open my eyes and see that the room was still dark, I turn to my side.
Ash wasn't there, actually nothing was there.
I sit up and see nothing, just an empty room with a bed and me in it.
"H-hello, is a-anyone here?" I call out.
My voice echoes around the room.
I wait a couple of seconds but get no reply.
I decide to get out of bed, but I bring the duvet with me for protection.
It also smelt of Ash, and he gives courage, I kinda like him as well.
I walk around the room, putting my hands in front of me so I don't face plant into anything.
I walk around for a while, probably a few minutes maybe, I'm not sure due to the fact that it's so damn dark I can't see anything!
All of a sudden I feel something. I think it is a person because I could feel it moving and breathing too.
"H-hello." I say quietly.
"Why are you here!" It shouted back.
I instantly knew the voice, it was my dad.
"I d-don't know f-father." "Well you should, so now you shall PAY!" He screams at me.
My dad launches himself at me, grabbing my short, honey blonde hair and pulling me to the ground.
I scream in agony, tearing gushing from my eyes.
This can't be a dream. It feels too real. I can feel everything, see everything, hear everything. But I want to know how I got here and why I am here.
He pulls me along the ground using my hair.
The pain was unbearable. It felt like my scalp was being ripped apart from the rest of my face.
"You shall pay like your mother!" He screams, throwing me against something cold and hard, probably a wall.
"W-what have I done d-dad." "What have you done! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" He screams the last bit even louder.
"You have RUINED my life! You have turned it into a WASTE! Just like your mother did when she had YOU!"
Tears started pouring from my eyes even harder.
My dad pulls out a knife, it has blood stains on it.
"P-please don't kill me!" I yell. "SEE THIS! This is your mothers blood! And guess what! You're going to be joining it!" "NO!" I scream.
But it was too late.
The knife dug deep into my shoulder.
I hold my breath due to it being so painful that I can't even scream.
He rips the knife out of my shoulder and blood sprays out of the wound.
I grab hold of my shoulder, trying to stop blood spraying everywhere.
"D-dad p-please stop. I-I'll do a-anything!" "You've done ENOUGH so it's time for you to DIE!"
The blade thrusts into my heart.
The amount of pain I feel is unexplainable, I saw the world disappear in front of me, all fading into a big black hole.

(Ash's POV)

I wake up from my sleep to here some sort of mumbling but I just ignore it at first.
After a while it got louder so I decided to open my eyes and check it out.
I sit up and turn my head towards Serena.
Tears were escaping her eyes and she was mumbling something.
I throw myself out of bed and give Serena a little push.
"Serena. Serena wake up. Please."
The mumbling starts to get louder.
I can hear what she's saying now.
She saying things like please don't hurt me and why father.
I start to shake her a little harder, now grabbing onto her shoulders.
"Serena. Come on wake up."
She starts breathing really heavy, sweat building up on her face.
"Come on Serena! Wake up!"
She grabs onto her right shoulder and uses the other hand to hold her waste.
"Serena! Wake up!" I shout.
The loud mumbling soon stirs into shouting and screaming.
"Serena! Listen to me! Wake up!"
All of a sudden she went quiet, silent even.
Every single body part of hers went stone hard.
I place my hand on her chest to check if she's till breathing.
Gladly she was but she's only doing little breaths because her stomach is hardly moving.
"S-Serena?" I ask quietly.
She sits up in bed and opens her eyes, she was breathing heavily again, even more sweat dripping off her forehead.
"Serena! Are you ok?!"
She looks over to me and pulls me into a hug.
"A-Ash m-m-my dad k-k-killed m-me." She cries, finding it difficult to talk through the heavy breathing and crying.
"It's ok Serena, it was just a dream, your not dead ok, so just clam down."
We sit there for god knows how long hugging till eventually Serena's breathing starts to slow and the tears stop escaping from her eyes.
"You feeling slightly better now?" I ask with a small smile on my face.
She nods. "T-Thankyou Ash." "No problem. Anyway, I think we should head back to bed, it is one o'clock in the morning." "A-Ash, I don't want to go back to sleep. W-what if I get another nightmare." "Well I'm here so I'll make sure you don't get one." "Thanks Ash."
We stay silent for a while until Serena speaks up.
"U-um Ash, I-is it ok if I sleep with y-you?" "That's fine" I say with a cheesy grin.
I don't know what to think about this.
On my first day of school I make a new friend, she then comes round for a sleepover and is now going to sleep in the same bed as me.
Serena grabs the duvet off the bed and lays beside me.
G-goodnight Ash."
I could see that her face had gone bright red.
Was she blushing?
It's probably just me imagining things because it's pretty dark in here.

(Serena's POV)

As I lay next to Ash my face turns blood red, hopefully he doesn't notice.
"G-goodnight Ash." I say, slightly turning my head so he doesn't see my blush.
"Night Serena."
I turn round so my back is facing him.
I then feel something go around my sides and my stomach.
It was Ash's hands.
My brain is mentally freaking out right now, my crush, yes he's my crush now, is hugging me while he's sleeping.
I shudder a little due to how excited I was and he quickly pulls his hands back.
"I-I'm sorry Serena I thought yo-" "it was fine, actually it was kinda comforting."
I can't believe I just said that.
He wraps his arms back around me and I instally fall asleep, a huge smile planted on my face.