Brontë POV

I just stared at him. He wasn't wearing his hoodie. I looked down his body, inspecting him over, catching every detail of his tattoos that spread across the whole of his body. Over his arms, legs, and neck.

I looked back at his face looking over all his features. His eyes were green mixed with brown. Something about this boy makes me giddy.

"I know my tattoos are a bit much," he said, looking down slightly, clenching his jaw as he did.

"I don't think so," I replied, walking towards him, lifting his chin, so his eyes were looking straight into mine. I saw a change of emotion flash through his eyes as he looked at me. He smiled, a genuine smile, as if he was almost grateful I said that.

"Really? people tend to get quite intimidated by them" he kept his eyes on mine; by this time, I had moved my hand back to my side to avoid being too intrusive.

"Trust me, they aren't intimidating one bit; they're beautiful" I chuckled at the girly word; his eyes seemed to intensify their stare, and his lip curved into a grin.

His grin then faltered back to an intense gaze; his eyes moved two and from my lips and eyes once again. He did this once more until his eyes kept on my lips; placing his hand on my face, he leaned close to me.