♤Mad Love|The Magician♤

||Chapter Five: The Magician||

♢♧♡

"Hisoka, drop her. That girl is Y/N." Chrollo said firmly.

Hisoka's smile disappears and his eyes widened at the sound of your name.

He looks at you in his arms, and raises his eyebrows.

Then he chuckles and looks back at Chrollo.

"That's not very funny. There's some resemblance, but no way. Y/N died in the fire. Stop joking around Chrollo." Hisoka said, and for the first time since your encounter, he wasn't smiling, smirking, or surprised. He looked tense and his eyes reflected sadness.

I died in a fire? What are they talking about.

"Okay, so what do you think I am, a ghost or something? As far as I'm concerned I am still alive and I don't think I'm burned or on fire." You said.

All of the sudden you were swung across the room onto a wall with the flick of Hisoka's finger.

"My Bungee Gum has the properties of both gum and rubber." He said as he walked towards you.

You tried to get off the wall but you were pined to the wall with playing cards.

"What is the meaning of this?" You growl in annoyance.

"I like to tell jokes quite often but this isn't very funny." He said with a scary smile.

"STOP IT HISOKA, I AM SERIOUS SHE IS Y/N FROM WHEN WE WERE YOUNG. I DON"T KNOW HOW SHE IS STILL ALIVE BUT SHE IS." Chrollo yelled.

Hisoka threw a card towards your face but you tilted your head so it would miss. But it was faster than you anticipated so it ended up cutting your right ear a little bit.

"Chrollo, are you out of your mind? Y/N died in the mansion! Do I have to remind you? Someone who was against her dad set fire on to their property!" Hisoka said gritting his teeth.

"I'm not going to forgive this fucking impostor." He added.

Then, Hisoka turns back to you with a smile.

"Where would you like to be hit? Your heart? Your forehead? Your eyes?" He said as a card appeared with the flick of his hand, like magic.

"Or maybe I'll just hit you everywhere." He said as he licked his lips.

He took a few steps forward, closer to you.

"I would have loved to play with you more, but..." He began as he threw a card at your right hand.

You had forgotten that you had the spider necklace in that hand.

When the card hit, you hand let go of the necklace in pain, and you watch it hit the floor.

Your hand stung from the card but your palm hurt from clutching the necklace too tight.

"Ohh?~ What's that?" Hisoka said as he licked his lips again.

He came closer and closer to you and knelt down to pick up up the glimmering treasure.

"STOP! " You managed to scream.

You managed to kick off your shoe onto his head and he looked up with a smirk.

He sighed.

"I really wished I got to play with you more." And he got ready another card.

"HISOKA. TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT'S IN YOUR HAND." Chrollo shouted as he walked to Hisoka.

Hisoka stopped and opened his palms.

"This is, the necklace we gave to Y/N?" He said.

Chrollo punched Hisoka in the face, causing him to fly across the room.

"Apparently, Y/N has no memories of her past before age 6. I also thought she was dead but she isn't as we can see so instead of calling her an impostor and trying to kill her, we should be happy shouldn't we? You moron, that's why you should have listened before acting on your own. If we want to know the reason why she is still alive, we should try to get back her memories!" Chrollo said.

Hisoka, on the other side of the room looks up in shock. His eyes wide open and his mouth formed a small 'o'.

He disappears from that spot and in a second he appears in front of you.

That's some sick speed..! You thought.

Suddenly, your not pinned to the wall.

He must have undone his bungee gum or something.

You collapse to the floor and he takes your hand.

"Y/N.... Y/N.... Is that really... you?" He says in a whisper, as if, if he talked any louder than that, it would shatter and break you.

He wasn't crying, but the look in his eyes looked tender, and sad. It looked like his heart was aching, through his eyes.

He was a totally different person. He wasn't sadistic or masochistic at the moment, and you couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah, it's me." You said softly as you pat his head with your wounded hand.

The warm blood slowly drips onto his forehead, making Hisoka feel guiltier by each drop.

--

RMBR TO VOTE!!