♡Mad Love|The Preparation♡

//Chapter Eight: The Preparation//

♤♢

Your POV

You sighed, unsatisfied and disappointed.

You planned on observing everyone to try to learn nen in the morning and attend your assassination mission at night.

But your boss called all of the sudden and said "I forgot to tell you, but dress up nice and formally so people don't get suspicious."

And since you woke up late, you had no time to observe, and you had to spend the afternoon getting ready.

Great.

You close the door to your hotel room as you go inside the headquarters of the spiders.

Everyone was already there, except for Chrollo.

You sat down to wait for him.

Hisoka's POV

"I'll be leaving for the day. There's something I must attend. I promise to interact with you all more tomorrow." Y/N said as she picked herself up of the broken ceiling she sat on and walked to Chrollo, who arrived 15 minutes later after Y/N came in.

Everyone in the room's eyes looked up from what they were doing.

They were all thinking the same thing; that it will finally begin.

Entertainment for some, analysis for some.

Both, for me. Its the thrill that brings me so much pleasure.

"I understand." Chrollo nods as Y/N flashes him a smile.

Y/N turns her heels and walks out of the building.

Finally, it has started. Ohhh~~~ Y/N, let's see your potential.

"Fuck! Now I have to choose a dress!!!" A troubled and annoyed voice yell from the distance a few seconds later.

I chuckle a bit to myself.

Well then, time to kill some hotel authorities to get myself a front row seat for tonight's show. I thought as I unconsciously licked my lips while shuffling my cards.

Chrollo's POV

After Y/N walks out the door, I sit in my chair as I take out a book.

I scan everyone in the room.

Seems like they all want to see Y/N kill tonight. Well, can't blame them. It's normal to want to know what the nen-less girl the boss of the spiders invited into the troupe so easily is made of. Honestly, what was I thinking. To let her into the troupe just because I was clinging to the past... Hisoka doesn't even care anymore... I sighed.

My eyebrows furrowed.

That Y/N went through all this trouble to try to remember her past in which she doesn't care about anymore. But I want to know. Not because it's a soft spot or because I'm clinging to the past. Because it's suspicious. Well anyway, I should focus on tonight. After all, I want to see Y/N assassinate as well.

Your POV

You quickly walk into the nearest boutique you find in the city of York New.