♧Mad Love|The New Member♧

//Chapter Seven: The New Member//

♤♢

Hisoka's Pov

"Chrollo. I want your consent for Y/N to join the Troupe." I said.

I tried to hide my smile.

Y/N was a stranger now. We don't know her anymore. I wouldn't want someone weak like her in the Troupe if I had a choice.

But I don't have one.

After all, this was a perfect opportunity to fight Chrollo.

Your Pov

You and Chrollo both looked to the source, and it was Hisoka.

You shook your head wildly.

"I would only drag you down." You said.

You wanted to join. At first you didn't think anything when Uvogin said that the Troupe was only for the strong.

You were wrong. The aura you of these two were freaking scary. Now how could you stand a whole group of them??

But you wanted to know more about these men. Was it because they were important people to you in your past?

No. You just liked the feeling. This feeling of remembering something. Knowing something..

If you stayed with them more, maybe you would unravel more things about your past.

But then you had this unsettling feeling. You didn't want to be stuck on to the past.

You have a good gist of what had happened. You don't have parents. You don't have family now anyway.

So what good would memories do anyway?

"You don't know how to use Nen, but..." Chrollo began.

Then he rushed at you and started throwing punches.

You kept dodging them, and you were hit with a big pang of confusion. What was he doing...

You couldn't see the punches, they were far too fast, but you knew where they were. Due to practicing at the Assassination Association.

He aimed for your face and you caught it. But it hurt like fucking hell.

It wasn't a normal punch. It hut far more than a normal punch would... even though it looked like one.

It must have been Nen.

You let go of his fist, if you held on any longer, your hand would probably break, and you jumped in the air while you kicked your left leg toward him but pulled it back immediately and quickly kicked the side of his body with your right. Then you pulled back your leg faster than the speed of light and the second you landed on the ground again, you jumped backed.

Your instincts made you flee to the window.

You didn't notice but Hisoka's eyes widened a little and his was shaped like a small 'o' in surprise. He licked his lips.

"What the fuck." You said with scrunched up eyebrows. You didn't ask, you said.

"See? You have outstanding reflexes and your physical state is excellent. And you are an assassin.. so I assume you can use a variety of weapons." Chrollo said with a small smile.

"And you managed to kick me. I didn't hurt all though. It would have dealt damage with Nen." Chrollo smirked.

"But wouldn't I throw off the balance of the spider concept? You know 12 members and one head..." You said.