♤Mad Love|The Observation♤

//Chapter Nine: The Observation//

♢♧♡

((WARNING: LONG CHAPTER 4552 words))

You step out of the taxi and stare at the huge building in front of you.

It was almost as tall as Heaven's Arena and it was flashing numerous lights of bright colors.

Many cars were pulling in as rich looking passengers got out with gorgeous dresses and attire and riches.

Of course, behind them were big bulky guys in suits and sunglasses, with weapons by their sides.

Heh. How fun. You thought.

"Ahem." A voice caught behind you, snapping you out of your daze.

You turn around with an annoyed expression but realized that you didn't pay the taxi driver once you turned around.

"1,980 jenny." He said.

"Hah? That was literally a 20 minute drive!" You sighed as you paid him.

Immediately afterwards, the yellow car drove off and was no where in sight.

You stepped inside the building and stepped into one of the hotel's many elevators and pressed the designated floor.

After getting out, found the party room rather quickly for there was such a long line of people in fancy attire.

You quickly stood on line, wondering what it was for.

After a few minutes, you were nearing the front.

There was a woman in front of you.

Suddenly you got a call.

You picked it up when you saw it was from your boss.

"Hello? I forgot to mention, your personal password is 'frigid' bye now have fun."

And with that, the call ended.

Frigid?? Personal Password?? What the fuck is that??

"Name?" A guy at the desk said to the woman in front of you.

"Biscuit Krueger" The brown head said in front of you.

The guy scanned through a stack of papers that was labeled "Guest List."

"Ah, found you. Your personal password?" The guy asked.

"What password??" The women asked confused.

"All attending guests were given a personal password. If you don't know yours then you will not be allowed to come in." The guy said.

Ah, so that's a 'personal password'

The women in front stood there shaking.

"I-I forgot it." She said.

Boiiii she lyinggg