Battle

Tony flew towards the electrical panel as silently as his suit allowed. He stayed close to the walls and flew over windows in his way, keeping in mind the people inside. 
  He could see the panel, but it was guarded by two men in fur hats.
"Jarvis, scan them," He said, placing his hand out in front of him, his suit slowing him to a halt.
  "Yes, Sir." 
Red targets were placed around their weak spots in Tonys' vision. Small missile launchers escaped his closed fists as he chose which spot deserved to be hit. He chose the head and the back of the neck for them both. 
  Silently, the missiles were fired, aimed for the weak spots. The guards jerked in their position, dropping their guns, before falling to the ground in soft thumps. 
 He flew down to the panel and opened it up. Inside was a grey lump of steel with wires sticking out of it. Flips and switches were on its front,a lever was at the side, and glowing buttons added to the mix.
  "It's like a damn circus in here," Tony muttered, his eyes going everywhere in order to pick out the certain wires he needed to cut and the switches he needed to flip.
  "Tony, are you at the panel?" Steve asked through the com. 
"Yeah, Cap, I made it."
  "Good, we're in position. Ready when you are."
Tony took his glove off, making it easier to access  the wires. He needed to cut the main power cable, flip the main breaker, and pull the lever. 
  With great care, Tony did the first two steps. Before he did the last one, he put his glove back on, letting him make a quicker escape. He wrapped his hand around the lever and pulled. 
  He watched through the window as the lights flickered off, and saw the dim figures of men freezing up.
  "Lights are down, go now!"

    Steve was the first one through the door, his shield in hand as he ran down the narrow hall. he heard the sounds of footsteps behind him as well as in front of him. For him the world was green. The goggles Tony had made them were specifically made to fit perfectly on their heads, making it so they didn't move during the fight. 
    The first HYDRA agent to walk around the corner barely made a noise as Steve's shield connected with his face. He fell to the ground in a heap, and Steve had to run over him as he turned the corner.
 "Nat, where did the tracker say Bucky was?"
    "In the basement. He's most likely in the basement. You go with Tony, we'll cover up here for you." She called from behind him. As if on cue, Tony crashed through a window, sending shards of glass  flying into the hall.
  "I know my way to the basement, follow me, Cap."
Steve nodded as he followed Tony through the maze of halls. He could hear shouts and footsteps all around him.
   "I think you alarmed them, Iron Man," Steve said, watching as Tony took out two HYDRA members. 
  "Good, it's more fun that way," Tony said, turning right. Steve huffed a chuckle as he followed his team mate.  They ran down a flight of stairs and into a dark hall. They slowed to a halt when they realized they were alone. Steve took off his goggles, throwing them onto the ground beside his feet.
   "It shouldn't be empty," Tony muttered. He was checking the heat sensors in his suit, and they showed heat signals in the room ahead.  Two heat signals.
"Steve, I think I know what's behind those doors." Tony couldn't help the wave of fear that ran through him. It was unstoppable. He knew he would come face-to-face with one soldier, but two? 
  "I'll take Bucky, you go for Kali," Steve said, catching on to Tony's thoughts. They started walking towards the steel doors ahead, their footsteps echoed off the empty walls and rang out around them.  Steve took a breath as he placed his hands on the cool metal.
  With a final breath, he pushed the doors open.

   Inside were human sized tubes with grey lumps inside.Tubes and wires were everywhere, making a hazardous environment. Near the top was a large glass window, and the shadow of a figure stood inside. Steve and Tony shared a look when they couldn't see Bucky or Kali. 
  "You're wondering where they are, aren't you?" A voice said above them. It was gravelly and had some sort of voice cover up. 
  "Who the hell are you? Where are they?" Steve called, looking around the room. His eyes caught Tony and saw that he was frozen in place. Tony was muttering something under his breath, but Steve couldn't hear him. 
  "You're friends? They're...Sleeping." 
Steve began spinning in the room, looking for an answer. Tony, unconsciously, began walking towards the tubes.  He raised a gloved hand when he got in arms reach. He placed the tips of his finger on the glass. He sucked in a breath.
  "Tony?"
"Steve...I-I...Oh, my god. The bastard. I'll kill 'em. All of 'em, you have my word."
"Tony? What did you find..." Steve trailed off when he walked towards Tony. He saw what he was looking at, and Steve felt a wave of nausea run through him.
  "Bucky..."

      He struggled against the hands that held him in place. Kali was being dragged away from him. He didn't want her to leave. She's all the Soldier knows. She was kicking and twisting, trying to get out of their grasps. They all said nothing. The only sounds were the kick of feet on the floor. 
  Winter pulled and pulled against the hands, but he couldn't get free.
 Frozen. That's what she was going to be in a few minutes. Frozen until needed. He didn't want her to leave. He needed her. He didn't know why, feelings were pointless and new, but he needed her.  He got one arm free, and soon enough he had the other. He reached out for her, and she did the same. Their fingers brushed against each other, but Bucky was pulled back before he could get a grip.
  "PUT HIM OUT."

    Winters' eyes snapped open, and his arm shot out through the glass. His hand gripped something cold and metal. A red and gold machine. He pushed the rest of his body out of the cold tomb. Glass shattered and spilled out onto the floor. He pushed the machine to the back of the wall and snapped his gaze to the person on his left.
  He was clad in blue, red, and white, and he was carrying a shield to match. He could hear the shattering of glass beside him. For a split second, he averted his gaze to the noise.
  A girl had done the same thing he had.
"Buck-" The man in blue never got to finish his sentence before Winter pounced on him. His fist connected with the man's face, and he heard the sound of a machine behind him. Soon enough, he heard a clash of metal on the ground and grunts filled the room.

  They were having a battle.