Epilogue

It was late, every late, but she wasn't tired. She wasn't normally tired on this day. It was the anniversary of her disappearance.
  Normally, she would be in the training room, punching and kicking things, but today, she was sitting cross-legged on top of her sheets.
 Her breathing was slow and steady, copying the one of the person beside her.
She watched the man beside her and took in all that she could; his hair sprawled out on the pillow like a brown halo; his mouth hanging open slightly; his arm rising with his chest; the movement under his eyelids as he dreamed.
 She never thought she would get here. 
With a light smile, she leant down and kissed his forehead, earning herself a groan and a push.
 She huffed a laugh as she stood up from the bed, walking towards the door.
She got to the kitchen and she growled as she noticed that the coffee maker was broken.
 Quickly, she moved for the elevator at the edge of the room, her feet sliding across the floor.
She pressed the button for the floor above her and leaned back against the elevator walls.

 Her and Bucky's floor was only one floor underneath the main Avengers floor. And for all she knew, the coffee maker was working (Thank you, Tony).
 She smiled as she saw the coffee maker and started walking towards it.
"Can't sleep?"
 She barely paused in her walking as the voice spoke up.
"Not tonight, no."
"Anniversary?"
"Anniversary," She said with a nod, putting her cup underneath the stream of hot coffee. Her voice was a mix of Russian, Brooklyn, and sleep, and it wasn't a bad sound.
 "Make me one?"
"Make it yourself."
"You should show gratitude to the person who lets you live in their home."
 Kali rolled her eyes and sat down at the island as Tony walked into the kitchen.
She and Tony had made a bond over the past year. They had more in common than they thought, and now they were the best of friends.
 He smiled warmly at her as he leaned on the island across from her.
"How you feeling?" He asked.
 "Good."
"Even on the anniversary?"
"Yeah, I guess I'm getting better."
 "You bet your ass you are. Here, I am going to take you to a place that's open twenty-four-seven and we are going to celebrate your state."
 Kali laughed as she downed her coffee.
"Sounds good, Stark. Sounds good."

 She was getting better, and she realized that as Tony sped down the streets of Manhattan.
She was finally happy, and that was rare. 
She had all that she wanted, and she was going to be okay.

A/N: Hey guys!

So, that was the ending of my story! I hope you all enjoyed and I wanted to say thank you so much for reading me this book.
 I love you all and it means a lot to me that you would even read the description, let alone the book.
But, again, thank you and it was nice!

Bye!